Keep Getting Cysts / Lumps (more Words)

ozm8ey

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello' I have this problem. Basically I keep getting cyst lumps. First I had one on my stomach, which i had removed for free then i got an internal one in my index finger, that cost $700 to get removed then another one on my other hand, its still there, now I have one between my buttocks where my tailbone is. This is the most annoying one because it gets really itchy and has even bled once.

I really dont want to see the doctor again because last time he said its unknown why people get them and because of where it it. Anyone have experience in this?

Hemanth IN

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if its costed $700, its more likely cosmetic surgery. Means, they didn't diagnoised it, just removed it like removing a mole. why not you went to another clinic? they might find out the cost.

if i was you and not want to go to doctor again. i would drink lots of water, 4 days cardio. multivit, no meat, green tea, etc.

!!!what else can i do other than these!

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello' I have this problem. Basically I keep getting cyst lumps. First I had one on my stomach, which i had removed for free then i got an internal one in my index finger, that cost $700 to get removed then another one on my other hand, its still there, now I have one between my buttocks where my tailbone is. This is the most annoying one because it gets really itchy and has even bled once.

I really dont want to see the doctor again because last time he said its unknown why people get them and because of where it it. Anyone have experience in this?

how big are these? Are they fatty cysts? Are they subaceous or pilars, pilars are usually caused by ingrown hairs and such (I get those a bit). The one on your tailbone might be a pilonidal (prob not spelled right). These ones are pretty difficult the get rid of and many doctors wont even mess with them now because of the high rate of return. The thing with cysts is you have to remove everything or they just come back. Oddly Ive just simply popped many of mine and they dont seem to return, who knows what damage its causing. One pilar I actually popped and was able to remove the sack as well.... pretty gross. I had a pilonidal years ago. My Dr told me to call this one guy who works on these but it just went away on its own, even he was pretty stumped. Wish I could tell you what I do to take care of these but I dont even know.

Personally I think its rooted into an autoimmune thing, maybe see if anything your doing has changed recently and see if that might be messing your immune system up?