Katerina's Story - (38)

katerina

Reaction score
Hello , I am 38 . My hairloss started after the war between Russia and my country (Georgia) in 2008. first it was one bald patch then two and now they are more then 9, becoming bigger and bigger. Since it started I have visited numerous doctors and nobody could help me. now I found a woman, who is said that she can cure this problem, especially "alopecia areata" and she is the one person who promised me to help giving me 100% guarantee. I tryed everything and nothing helped, I think I don't lose anything if I try her treatment too. I will sometimes upgrade my posts .

Attachments

• hair1.jpg
    hair1.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 294
  • hair 2.jpg
    hair 2.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 263

katerina

Reaction score
Hello all, I have decided to upgrade my post , in the first one I wrote I started treatment, after 2 months I realy have result. the woman who promised she would help me, asked me to shave my head in order to make it easy to apply the medicine she uses, I don't know what it is but it really helped, I have baby white hairs all over the bold ares , she says they will become black and I 'll have my hair back in a year or so. soon, i will attach the pics too. The most unbelievable thing is that I met a woman at her place who has been having alopecia totalis for 10 years and I saw her new eyebrows , still white, but becoming of her own colour, and I saw baby hairs all over her scalp . So, my hope has grown .

katerina

Reaction score
it's 3 months and 2 weeks after starting the treatment. I shaved my head as the woman told me who is helping me with this trouble. I am very hopeful, as there are too many white hairs on my scalp that are very difficult to see on the pics, it's difficult to notice them even with eyes if there is not a good light. on the pics I am going to attach they aren't noticable but I am just upgrading my story as it would be very interesting if my story will end with the pics of mine full of hair, as the woman promises me and gives me 100% guarantee that I will have my hair back. I really met people she treated and I am hopeful.

Attachments

• 27122010829 p cr.JPG
    27122010829 p cr.JPG
    272.9 KB · Views: 266

katerina

Reaction score
some more pics

Attachments

• 27122010828 cr p.JPG
    27122010828 cr p.JPG
    260.3 KB · Views: 240
  • 27122010838.jpg