Kankitsu Ex Hair Tonic - This Stuff Actually Works

Dealing With It

My Regimen
Reaction score
Background

I'm 28. Norwood 2, surprisingly been a norwood 2 since I was 16/17 however my hairloss has been progressively worse throughout the years.

Things i've tried:
LLLT
Microneedling
Few hair loss tonics (swarskof, yanagiya)
Nizoral

(basically most things besides minoxidil and propecia)

I went to malaysia and asked for hair loss treatments and they recommended me Kankitsu EX :
https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/cosmebox/item/j4903018184020/
Basically was $20 AUD for a bottle which lasts about 3 months. I was very skeptical as i've tried so many hair tonics.

Anyway I'm one of those people who count hairs in the shower...i usually count a good 20 hairs per day.
When starting this treatment I get about 5-10 hairs.

If you have any questions let me know :)

Dealing With It

My Regimen
Reaction score
When exactly did you start? How long did it take until you noticed less hairs in the shower?
Has your hair become thicker? Any regrowth? Any pictures? Do you prefer Mcdonalds or KFC?

I think I summed it up.

I sense sarcasm but i'll answer anyway ;)

The most important answer: Maccas for breakfast, KFC for dinner. ;)

Started when I was 16 (now 28). - Quite lucky to still have hair using natural treatments
Almost instant
Too early to tell if it's thicker. I'll take pics after a few months of use

LongWayHome

Established Member
Reaction score
I sense sarcasm but i'll answer anyway ;)

The most important answer: Maccas for breakfast, KFC for dinner. ;)

Started when I was 16 (now 28). - Quite lucky to still have hair using natural treatments
Almost instant
Too early to tell if it's thicker. I'll take pics after a few months of use

So how long have you been using it? If it's a few weeks then you can't really get to conclusions yet.
Still, I hope it does work for you.

Now if you may answer one more question: what other natural treatments have you been using that you feel actually contributed in your war against hair loss?

Dealing With It

My Regimen
Reaction score
So how long have you been using it? If it's a few weeks then you can't really get to conclusions yet.
Still, I hope it does work for you.

Now if you may answer one more question: what other natural treatments have you been using that you feel actually contributed in your war against hair loss?

Little longer than a month. I was surprised that i was seeing a lot less shed after short use. Sounds super weird but i'll monitor it after a couple more months :).

Well...some natural...some not natural

Things i've used and results in no particular order:

Regular bamboo brush massages (silly i know) - no results
microneedling - still doing once a week after half a year - no results
LLLT - Still using after 2 years which i made a video of - no results?
Nizoral 1% - Stopped after 2 weeks of use, shedded A LOT and had some discomfort.
DHT blocking Hair restoration labs - Itchy scalp/over development of sebum - stopped after a month
yanagiya hair tonic (green) - no results - stopped after about half a year.
schwarzkopf hair tonic with caffeine - the liquid became white and powdery on my skin so i stopped.
biotin pills - I didn't really see any results and my normal multivitamins have biotin in it anyway.
Nioxin - shedding after a month - stopped

Summary: Basically still doing things which have no results as theres really no harm not to keep doing it but who knows, maybe its doing something under the scenes?