Kane's Tm30089 - Mine Seems Fake - Anyone Verify It?

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Recently got some of Kane's TM - only about 80% of 10mg dissolved in about 3ml of alcohol, but according to official sources 15mg should dissolve per 1mg. Hmmm

Anyone been able to verify it? Or have any wider insight

Thanks

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just bought 1g ... I hope it's not a scam (but I don't trust Kane, I had no choice), and it will help with the itchy ... I will use a 0.1% formula for a start. 15ml for 2 weeks (maybe less).

Sorry I'm not helping you, I want to hear more from others too (but I don't think we're a lot on this boat).

Try to dissolve it in DMSO first ...

Last edited:

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
consistently Kane's compounds have been third party tested and come back pure. I've ordered RU from him several times and it's always the same consistency and gives me the same side effects...don't know why a guy who's making pure bank off of selling EASY TO MAKE compounds would start making FAKE compounds. It would destroy his entire business. What do you think he's selling you baking soda?

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
consistently Kane's compounds have been third party tested and come back pure. I've ordered RU from him several times and it's always the same consistency and gives me the same side effects...don't know why a guy who's making pure bank off of selling EASY TO MAKE compounds would start making FAKE compounds. It would destroy his entire business. What do you think he's selling you baking soda?

Lol - you're missing the point - official chemical properties say TM should dissolve 15mg per ml of alcohol. What he sent me didn't do a third of that. Hard to argue against that.

Not sure where you got TM being an easy product; it cost ~$200 a g for a reason.

I've ordered off him since 2011 - not had problems previously.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is possible, and I believe there was some speculation on the German forum, that Kane is selling the sodium salt (C21H20FN2O4S∙Na) of TM30089 rather than the pure version (minus the -Na at the end). Pilos, the chemist on the German forum Alopezie.de suggested using some kind of acid like vinegar to cleave the TM from the sodium and enhance effectiveness and penetration.

I believe Kane used to list his TM with the TM-Na formula but this seems to be changed now after he redesigned his website. Either way, it would explain what's happening fairly well.

EDIT: I found the discussion, if you're willing to Google translate: https://www.alopezie.de/fud/index.php/mv/msg/28583/0/80/

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
It is possible, and I believe there was some speculation on the German forum, that Kane is selling the sodium salt (C21H20FN2O4S∙Na) of TM30089 rather than the pure version (minus the -Na at the end). Pilos, the chemist on the German forum Alopezie.de suggested using some kind of acid like vinegar to cleave the TM from the sodium and enhance effectiveness and penetration.

I believe Kane used to list his TM with the TM-Na formula but this seems to be changed now after he redesigned his website. Either way, it would explain what's happening fairly well.

EDIT: I found the discussion, if you're willing to Google translate: https://www.alopezie.de/fud/index.php/mv/msg/28583/0/80/

Good man Whatevr!

V helpful indeed.

Will give that a look and experiment with what the compound.

Thanks

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good man Whatevr!

V helpful indeed.

Will give that a look and experiment with what the compound.

Thanks

You're welcome and good luck. I'm still curious about TM, I never tried it myself but I've read a lot about it. Would be interested to hear what you observe when you start using it.

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
So been using it a couple of weeks and seems it's genuine as

a) Wake up at 4am (using melatonin to get around this)

b) My joints in my fingers have become v painful - let me explain: my father's side of the family dont have great joint and arthritis normally sets, and i i dont have great fingers joints especially in right hand (from gym, typing on keyboard and over use of iphone etc) , however it's got especially bad and really quite painful this last week or so... i did some research and apparently PGD2 has an anti-inflammatory role in joints - see below link

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/art.30656/pdf

LOL - every possible darn treatment seems to have sides! ffs

Think i'll probably switch to a less aggressive PGD2 Inhibitor than TM...

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@charlie76761 : ok weird, it didn't help me at all ... what's your dose ? you do the lotion everyday ? what's your vehicle ?
How long after you noticed side effects ?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So been using it a couple of weeks and seems it's genuine as

a) Wake up at 4am (using melatonin to get around this)

b) My joints in my fingers have become v painful - let me explain: my father's side of the family dont have great joint and arthritis normally sets, and i i dont have great fingers joints especially in right hand (from gym, typing on keyboard and over use of iphone etc) , however it's got especially bad and really quite painful this last week or so... i did some research and apparently PGD2 has an anti-inflammatory role in joints - see below link

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/art.30656/pdf

LOL - every possible darn treatment seems to have sides! ffs

Think i'll probably switch to a less aggressive PGD2 Inhibitor than TM...
Odd that you seem to get sides and others haven’t with the same supplier. I’d also like to knkw your dose and frequency of use.

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
@charlie76761 : ok weird, it didn't help me at all ... what's your dose ? you do the lotion everyday ? what's your vehicle ?
How long after you noticed side effects ?

I mix with pantostin using about 2mg per ED application. Might cut down at could be seen as a lot.

Odd that you seem to get sides and others haven’t with the same supplier. I’d also like to knkw your dose and frequency of use.

As above. I think it's legit TM. Not sure why affecting me in the joints but

a) my finger joints arent in great knick / probably more susceptible than most.

b) research is published showing PGD2 inhibition can affect joints

c) TM seems to be one of the strongest inhibitiors out there

d) number of people who have trialed TM is v small, so who knows what's normal.

Fun and games with research chems! We need to share our experiences and learnings to see if we can spot any trends, good or bad

Last edited:

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
@charlie76761 : How often do you mix TM+Pantostin ? Everyday ? Or you made the solution every week ?
Have you got itchy scalp ? Alleviated thanks to TM ?

I mix once a week - i have old neogenic bottles that take about 8ml which is ideal. Never really had itchy scalp unless i dont wash my hair for 3 days (normal is every other day), so unfortunately i can't comment on scalp itch alleviation