Kane make your TM30089 cheaper

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks. 1 thing - Isn't it too risky to just get rid of all of your PGD2 on your head? I mean, it probably has some benefits to the body? (assuming every protein\enzyme is created for a reason). What dose of TM should one take daily?

PGD2 is on the balding scalp overexpressed.

Remember there's more than one receptor for PGD2 after all.
CRTh2 is the second receptor and mainly allergic / asthmatic responses (hair loss).

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
TM30089 has never been tested on humans. Use it at your own risk.

g.i joey

Reaction score
PGD2 is on the balding scalp overexpressed.

Remember there's more than one receptor for PGD2 after all.
CRTh2 is the second receptor and mainly allergic / asthmatic responses (hair loss).
Based on what you said, taking this would help my asthma in any way possible? It's been in remission for years but if I ever had a problem with it again would this product help?

Mako17

Banned
Reaction score
If almost everyone is very enthusiastic out of Seti, then I would expect a lot more of this out of TM. Why isn't there a "buzz" around TM as much as around Seti lately? Do we have people that tried it out for a significant period of time?

No there is very little research on TM. Seti has been heavily studied that's why. (On humans)

King Tyreze can't prove anything with scientific evidence. Plus he is cheap as hell. That's why he don't care about seti either cause he knows he can't afford it anyway.

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score
Based on what you said, taking this would help my asthma in any way possible? It's been in remission for years but if I ever had a problem with it again would this product help?

Yes it helps a lot with asthma. There are bunch of studies about that.

zephyrprime

Reaction score
A lot of people talk about TM-30089 but no one posts any results.

I have bought and tried some TM-30089 from Kane but I am here to report that it works but the side effects cannot be tolerated.

I started taking it and it started working fast and my slow hair loss stopped. I used it at a concentration of 0.1%. I just guessed at the necessary concentration since there is no good information available online that I could find about other people actually using it rather than just talking about it.

It works way better than RU at 5% and I thought I had discovered something really useful.

Unfortunately, my sleep was getting worse and worse and it took me a while but I realized that it was because of the TM. I stopped taking it and it too me about 2 weeks before my sleep returned to a decent quality. I tried the TM again just to be sure. This time I only took it once. Even that was enough to disturb my sleep for 1 week. I tried it one more time yesterday and I only left it on my scalp for 45 minutes before washing it out but my sleep was still disturbed last night. It took me a long time to fall asleep and I woke up at maybe 6am instead of 8am like I should have and couldn't fall back asleep.

The side effects are too great. Take a look at the medical research (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11843094) - pgd2 is related to sleep and TM seems to go systemic very easily. I can see why they abandoned development efforts on this drug and went with setipiprant and other compounds instead.

inmyhead

Reaction score

I have bought and tried some TM-30089 from Kane but I am here to report that it works but the side effects cannot be tolerated.

I started taking it and it started working fast and my slow hair loss stopped. I used it at a concentration of 0.1%. I just guessed at the necessary concentration since there is no good information available online that I could find about other people actually using it rather than just talking about it.

It works way better than RU at 5% and I thought I had discovered something really useful.

Unfortunately, my sleep was getting worse and worse and it took me a while but I realized that it was because of the TM. I stopped taking it and it too me about 2 weeks before my sleep returned to a decent quality. I tried the TM again just to be sure. This time I only took it once. Even that was enough to disturb my sleep for 1 week. I tried it one more time yesterday and I only left it on my scalp for 45 minutes before washing it out but my sleep was still disturbed last night. It took me a long time to fall asleep and I woke up at maybe 6am instead of 8am like I should have and couldn't fall back asleep.

The side effects are too great. Take a look at the medical research (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11843094) - pgd2 is related to sleep and TM seems to go systemic very easily. I can see why they abandoned development efforts on this drug and went with setipiprant and other compounds instead.

thanks for share, any pics?

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score

what did you mix with? everclear and pg? how much did you use?

did you just add to your ru mixture or apply separate?

did it have any feeling on your scalp?

Ianhair17

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have used tm from kane as well. It has not worked for me. I could not see any improvement. I have bought 500 mg and there are still 400 mg left approximately.

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
whats all this about durasteride that didn't work can you give us an INDEPTH explanation please bro? this is interesting thanks