25g $425.00

Shipping charge: $35.00
Purity is 99% minimum.

Thoughts?
I think it's too expensive...

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
It's mad expensive because who the hell knows if you will actually get pure seti. That's why it's good to get in on Gb's with 3rd party testing and what not.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
The group buy is $340 for 25g.

It is still open, so if people genuinely want in on this, PM me.

Avacfc

Reaction score
New email this morning with updated prices:

Hi,

Forget my previous price.
it`s a mistake on calculation.
Our new price as below.
$120/10g or $300/30g for 500G Groupbuy order.
Shipping charge in Europe and USA is $35.

For individual order,we`ll support price with 5% dealing charge extra.
10g: $126
30g:$315
Shipping charge:$35
Purity:99%min
HPLC report attached.
We have full stock.

Warm regards,
Kane

Vlatch

Established Member
Reaction score

Hi,

Our new price as below.

HPLC report attached.
We have full stock.

Warm regards,
Kane
I'm not sure I would trust Kane... If the seti I bought on ******** continues to work I'll stick to it even at 340$ for 25g.

theRA

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure I would trust Kane... If the seti I bought on ******** continues to work I'll stick to it even at 340$ for 25g.

Did anyone else notice that Anagen and Kanes website look very similar? Not only the website composition, but also prices of products are the same. They even have the same banner headers in the carousel on the homepage :D They both have RU sollution for 39,98 for example

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score

Hi,

Our new price as below.

HPLC report attached.
We have full stock.

Warm regards,
Kane

A mistake on calculation?

Tell that my dead bald grandpa. Kane saw my post and got scared. He's still way too expensive though. In studies they took 1g per day. I'll offer it cheaper than Kane.

cupido

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi huddies,

I'm on ru for a year or 2 and using oc000459 for a year. Both from kane.

The combination is definitely improving my hair appearance. Not sure if I can speak about real rergowth, there is definitely a slow continues of improvement in hair quality. I'm very happy with this combination!!

I got same mail saying the groupbuy prices are actually lower than his actual sales price if 500g gb reached. But I don't think sepi is the real deal. Oc000459 is already limited. And sepi I read is allot weaker.

Oc+ru+ fina are our only hope right now.dont buy into all the hypes.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kane is the most legit guy out there. That said even at those prices it's not really a viable solution as the trial is going to run probably at 1 gram orally a day. There are way more potent CRTH2 antagonists out there. Even then you don't know if the CRTH2 angle/PGD2 angle is going to work well.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Kane is the most legit guy out there. That said even at those prices it's not really a viable solution as the trial is going to run probably at 1 gram orally a day. There are way more potent CRTH2 antagonists out there. Even then you don't know if the CRTH2 angle/PGD2 angle is going to work well.

I agree with you about dosage but would you please tell me what other CRTH2/PGD2 are available which were more potent?

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
GET ON A GROUP BUY. People have had many problems with Kane in the past. He dropped his price a **** ton which tells you something.

massa

Banned
Reaction score
Been using Kane's RU since December and have to say it could be talcum powder for all I know since its not working and it never comes with any proof of purity. But at least good ol' Kane is making a healthy profit. $$$$

cupido

My Regimen
Reaction score
I read people had more problems with the ******** groupbuy in the past.

Hi huddies,

I'm on ru for a year or 2 and using oc000459 for a year. Both from kane.

The combination is definitely improving my hair appearance. Not sure if I can speak about real rergowth, there is definitely a slow continues of improvement in hair quality. I'm very happy with this combination!!

I got same mail saying the groupbuy prices are actually lower than his actual sales price if 500g gb reached. But I don't think sepi is the real deal. Oc000459 is already limited. And sepi I read is allot weaker.

Oc+ru+ fina are our only hope right now.dont buy into all the hypes.

This is a tipical suppliers war. Kanes products are third party tested many times and have always been pure.

His ru and oc work very well for me.

I don't believe in seti. It is too weak to work.

People should stick to ru+minoxidil and fina. The rest is waste of money.

This all is just a hype

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
I read people had more problems with the ******** groupbuy in the past.

This is a tipical suppliers war. Kanes products are third party tested many times and have always been pure.

His ru and oc work very well for me.

I don't believe in seti. It is too weak to work.

People should stick to ru+minoxidil and fina. The rest is waste of money.

This all is just a hype

What makes you say that SETI is too weak to work? That doesn't even make any sense... From what people are seeing, it seems to work very well. Explain why people are still losing hair with Ru minoxidil finasteride and duta.. Because there is another piece of the puzzle if not many more. i used finasteride for about two years, the first year nothing happened then I developed oily scalp and massive hairloss.. Couldn't even shampoo it stung so bad.. Why out of nowhere did my scalp become so inflammed? PGD2 needs to be inhibited..

abcdefg

Reaction score
I think seti might work but you have to wait for it to finish trials and they figure out dosing and all that stuff.