Just Wanted Opinions On Hairline :) After Fue

Chrisj123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well im a few days post fue , here are some pictures. Everything went nice and smooth ! Doctor and company was great. Needed zones 1 2 and 3 filled in. I would of like to lower my hairline more but considering it's my first transplant I was thinning out more on the top then I had thought. Opinions on hairline , what is the average length between ones eyebrow and hairline to be considered not a high hairline aswell. Thanks everyone :)

Attachments

• 15749523092945058739224884289765.jpg
    15749523092945058739224884289765.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 633
  • 15749523352758961461898877200863.jpg
    15749523352758961461898877200863.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 662

JonnyL

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think on average it's supposedly meant to be around 7cm for males. Obviously higher if a person suffers with male pattern hair loss and has a receeding hairline.

Looks a bit high just from the pictures but hard to tell because you're not showing your face to gauge proportions correctly. Also, your head is swollen after a procedure and takes a few days to settle down, so it will naturally look higher at the moment than it is in reality.

Where did you go ?

Chrisj123

My Regimen
Reaction score
To
I think on average it's supposedly meant to be around 7cm for males. Obviously higher if a person suffers with male pattern hair loss and has a receeding hairline.

Looks a bit high just from the pictures but hard to tell because you're not showing your face to gauge proportions correctly. Also, your head is swollen after a procedure and takes a few days to settle down, so it will naturally look higher at the moment than it is in reality.

Where did you go ?

To rahal, and yeah from the top of my brows to the middle of the line it's around 7 cm. I'm hoping next procedure I can lower it but time will till how it turns out once hair is grown in. Might not look as high hopefully

JohnP

My Regimen
Reaction score
To

To rahal, and yeah from the top of my brows to the middle of the line it's around 7 cm. I'm hoping next procedure I can lower it but time will till how it turns out once hair is grown in. Might not look as high hopefully

I think it will also depend on the angle it grows out, if it curls forward then up I think you’ll be ok. Can I ask how many grafts you got? Also if you are going to get a second hair transplant how many donor grafts did the dr say you have left? Are you taking meds?

Chrisj123

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it will also depend on the angle it grows out, if it curls forward then up I think you’ll be ok. Can I ask how many grafts you got? Also if you are going to get a second hair transplant how many donor grafts did the dr say you have left? Are you taking meds?
About 2600 ish and no meds no besides rogain, I'm going to see how this turns out and then I'll see if a second transplant is needed. Wouldnt mind filling my temples and maybe taking the hairline down a little if thats even possible

frontal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
About 2600 ish and no meds no besides rogain, I'm going to see how this turns out and then I'll see if a second transplant is needed. Wouldnt mind filling my temples and maybe taking the hairline down a little if thats even possible

Hi.

Did the doctors advised you on that?