Just turned 20 YESTERDAY! What’s my norwood at? ;D

Vomit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys im super worried about losing my hair. Ive always been complimented on my hair but i feel like its Receding. Enough talk. Here are le pics

Attachments

• 91FFB2AB-A1BF-427E-ADF6-4D902090B65A.jpeg
    91FFB2AB-A1BF-427E-ADF6-4D902090B65A.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 220
  • A5071920-8923-4ECB-9869-9229FC18EF48.jpeg
    A5071920-8923-4ECB-9869-9229FC18EF48.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 222
  • C42FD90D-1188-49E4-ACAA-CB0749F672C5.jpeg
    C42FD90D-1188-49E4-ACAA-CB0749F672C5.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 210

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still a thick NW1. I don’t think you will need to worry about hair loss any time soon.

Vomit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still a thick NW1. I don’t think you will need to worry about hair loss any time soon.
Bet that im just real worried about this left side right here. Kinda think but im on finasteride so hopefully i can get some stalling. Thank you bro

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 193

Reciprocity

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have developed a slightly-dented-in hairline aka a male hairline. Only like 5% of the caucasion population retain their juvenile hairline into adulthood so you won't find a doctor who would be willing to diagnose you with male pattern baldness. That's how non-balding you are. Enjoy.

Vomit

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have developed a slightly-dented-in hairline aka a male hairline. Only like 5% of the caucasion population retain their juvenile hairline into adulthood so you won't find a doctor who would be willing to diagnose you with male pattern baldness. That's how non-balding you are. Enjoy.
Thanks for the feedback man, do you think i should come off the fina? Kinda worried about AR density in the dick causing shrinkage later on

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you say you’re already on finasteride? Did it look any different prior to taking it? Also it’s completely normal for the corners of the hairline to be less dense than the front. You have no visible vellus hairs on your hairline either. That means no active miniaturization.

Reciprocity

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For how long have you been on finasteride? If it's less then a year you can safely ditch it. Also dick shrinkage is not a thing.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Textbook NW1. Just take pics like these every 6 months and crease your forehead and take detailed pics.

If you go off finasteride take a pic every 1 month and if you start shedding restart immediately.

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What brand of finasteride do you use out of curiosity? Btw you have great hair and never needed to start finasteride, why did you?

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, it's going. And the thinning on sides make it seems it will go further. What's your family pattern?

Don't listen this "oh it's just maturing, just a NW1" people. Every hairloss stars in some way. Every NW7 was a NW1 once

Vomit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, it's going. And the thinning on sides make it seems it will go further. What's your family pattern?

Don't listen this "oh it's just maturing, just a NW1" people. Every hairloss stars in some way. Every NW7 was a NW1 once
Thanks bro, i figured. I think im going to continue and just keep it at a micro ish dose, fluctuating between .25 and .5

Vomit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which generic ? And do you have sides from finasteride at all?
Small libido loss. My dick still works i just want it less, but duh. Im depriving myself of dht. I still wanna f***, and still f*** like 4-5 times a week.

Vomit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which generic ? And do you have sides from finasteride at all?
Idk just says finasteride. I dont think the brand matters too much, its the chem. Its not like ext release or instant release or an amphetamine. Theres not different mixes of sh*t in it, its 1 chem straight. Maybe different fillers