Just thought I'd drop by

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
I know it's been a while, but I decided to see if my profile was still usable. I guess it is. I was pretty optimistic about HM treatments, but decided that will have to wait as I have other important things like getting full-time day work and saving up. I came to terms with my Norwood 4 in my mid-20's recently. It's going to stay that way and I lucked when my grandfathers were Norwood 6's by 27.

I've been pretty busy this past year with helping out at work. The department at the bank I work at has been short staffed so I've been helping at two places essentially from part time second shift to full time second shift. I am looking for something else at the company. Business school had to wait because of my schedule, so once I get full-time day work I'll go back.

In regards to fitness and life, I've been doing the Insanity workout program and trying to read more often (I did get Netflix though). The last book was the last part of a trilogy of Theodore Roosevelt (one of my favorite Presidents). I did do a half-marathon last year and will do a full one next year.

Dating, that has been put on hold and just haven't really been lucky. It seems like when I ask, I get the same response: Either not interested or learned she has a boyfriend.

How's the forum going? I hope everything is fine.

CCS

Reaction score
The site is pretty slow, as usual.

Focusing on work is a good idea. My roommates and I chipped in for a hammock and installed it under a big tree in our back yard, are considering a privacy fence, and plan to build a tree house way up high, but just a platform and no walls. We might even put the hammock way up there too.

One nice thing about being poor is women don't try to fool you as much. They are honest about their feelings. Once you get good with your job, they might actually pretend they like you just long enough to divorce you for half plus alimony plus child support for a kid that probably is not yours. I'm learning to be happy about what I got. My only regrets are going into the military and injuring my joints years ago, and taking out many student loans but not getting my degree. With my brains I could have climbed quickly to $15+ per hour without a degree and lived a simple, single life. I can still do that, but plus the debt.

My advice is to buzz your hair to an acceptable length, stop caring, focus on having fun without dating, focus on your goals and fun instead of impressing women, and get a nice hair piece later if you can easily afford it.

I've been off finasteride for several months at a time and have not noticed a worsening of my hair, even though my grafts mark its original borders. I think Nizoral 1% is just as strong as propecia. I used Nizoral 5x per week, every time I shower.

I love my new bedroom. It has 6 huge windows which let tons of light in. I'm so much less depressed now that I can see everything so well.

CCS

Reaction score
And as for where to go to meet women, the answer is everywhere and no where. Make yourself look good. If they like how you look, they will approach you or be very receptive when you approach them. If they don't like how you look, then it does not matter where you approach them, they will always act like you are rude for picking that place to approach them (if you are direct) or will pretend to be clueless if you are not as direct.

Mark my words: It is easy to be depressed about women if you are poor, got no hobbies, and are waiting around hoping one of them will make your life better, and you save your money only so you can spend it all on her. But if you spend your money on yourself, and you find fun in your life on your own, you will be much happier even if a bit unhappy about being single. Furthermore, women will see that you are happy without them, and they will know that they have to approach you and can't low ball you or play hard to get.

Never take a woman on a date if you can't afford that price time and again. If you are poor, pick a meeting you can afford day after day. Women are only impressed by how much you spend if they think you can afford to keep it up. If she knows you can't afford to keep it up she lets you spend it anyway, that means she is using you and will dump you once you are sucked dry, probably when you start suggesting sex too much. Do not be fake. Some women will fall for it and have sex early, but most will just use you. Now if a guy is good looking and trying to break down a very picky woman, being fake will work for him, but not for a guy whose looks are holding him back.