Just started rogaine foam yesterday.

Zackg323

Reaction score
This is my first post...
So, what can i expect. How long until i notice a difference? I have just started to lose my hair recently, i'm only 28. I'm trying to reduce further loss and regaing my temple. Have any of you tried rogaine foam... what happened when you used/how long till you saw results????

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't rely on Rogaine to stop hair loss. You'll want to go see a derm to get a prescription for propecia, or you can buy it online if you wish.

chr1s

Established Member
Reaction score
I would be wary of jumping on any pills. Although some people might disagree with me, I would say give rogaine foam a try for at least 9 months. See if you have noticed any difference, if not then consider other options. Propacia is one of them. I am actually on the foam right now twice a day. I'm on my 4th month, I can't say if I've seen any changes yet. The instructions say you should begin to see some results after about 4 months I believe and if you don't then you should stop. But people on the forums say you have to give it at least 6-9 months to really be sure so that's what I'm doing.