Just started Propecia, please advise.

Meister

Reaction score
This is my first post, hello to everyone, I'll introduce myself as a 29yr old chap from London UK I have decided to take the plunge with Propecia, and have been on it for 4 days so far. So here are my questions. Thanks in advance.

1. I ordered my tablets from http://www.healthexpress.co.uk. They came in white boxes. Has anyone ordered from this website, and can assure me these pills are legitimate?

2. After the first day I felt pain / tightness in my left testicle which was rather worrying. In the three days that followed the pill triggers the same pain but far milder now and in fact almost absent now. Is this experience typical? Should I see a doctor?

3. I have started to experience a tingling feeling on my limbs and extremities. Nothing unpleasant but another side effect nonetheless. Any comments on this one?

4. Popping the pill triggers mild abdominal pain in my left side. It subsides after an hour. Again, comments please? Should I stop taking this stuff? See a doctor?

5. Yesterday I noticed a definite change in my face. Around the mouth and beneath the jawline is most definitely flabbier? Again same concerns ...any advice with regards to persisiting, counter measures?

stormshadow

Reaction score
you could be imagining all this. But then again, you are f**king with mother nature here. That's why I refuse to touch the stuff. 23 years old and would rather be bald

straycat

Reaction score
hey meister,

1. i don't know about the website, i buy mine in pharmacies.

2, 3, 4 and 5. propecia *can* cause side effects. it's normal. read below for more information. i felt testicle pain for a *whole* day, a month after i started Propecia for example. i ejaculate less semen, and i had very oily and "zitty" forehead for the first 9 months.
now, bear in mind that propecia side effects usually go away after some months as the body adapts to it. if they don't or if you're too worried, just lower your dosage. if you're taking 1mg, cut the pill into 2 bits and take 0.5mg a day. that would do the trick. and the results are pretty much the same as 1mg.

stormshadow, you wanna live forever? i sure don't. do you know what you buy in supermarkets nowadays? do you know what you're eating and drinking? no one is healthy. and i prefer to be an unhealthy guy with hair.
sorry, i became a little stoopid and cold after that girl killed me. i'm a lunatic. :hairy:

take care you guys.

Propecia is an Androgen Hormone inhibitor used to treat male hair loss. Propecia is a remedy against mild to moderate baldness. It prevents loss on the head and also in the mid-scalp area. Propecia improves hair regrowth while slowing down hair loss. There is no effect on hair in other body parts. But as like other drugs, there are Propecia side effects as well. However, it is possible to avoid Propecia side effects if you take simple precautions. We are discussing the various Propecia side effects and ways to avoid them here.

Propecia is a great way to fight hair loss. Visit the site to know all about ways to fight Propecia side effects and buy it online. Buying here is easy and quick. And of course, economical.

The improvement lasts only as long as you take the drug. One of Propecia side effects is, if you stop taking it, new hair growth will cease and hairloss will resume. Propecia side effects also include lower readings of the PSA screening test for prostate cancer. If you're scheduled to have your PSA level checked, make sure the doctor knows you're taking Propecia.

Propecia side effects are primarily sexual and relatively rare. Propecia side effects may include - breast tenderness and enlargement, decreased amount of semen per ejaculation, decreased sex drive, impotence, itching, rash, swelling and testicular pain. Click here for more information.

Propecia is for men. If taken during pregnancy, it can cause abnormal development of a male baby's sex organs. Take it carefully if you have liver problems to avoid Propecia side effects.

Although no specific information is available on Propecia overdose, any medication taken in excess can have serious consequences. If you suspect an overdose, get attention immediately.

http://www.buying-generic-v****-online ... fects.html

zaireeka

Reaction score
hi meister, i live in london as well by the way. not heard of the website but judging from the side effects it sounds like the stuff is probably genuine. i had similar effects to you - testicular pain and some chest pains (all went away withing a couple of weeks of taking - been taking for a month now so still very early days). some people dont want to take the stuff because you are upsetting your hormonal balance (a very delicate thing admittedly) but the way i look at it is look at all the women who are taking the pill - this is having a FAR greater effect on their bodies, but it doesnt seem to stop manyfrom taking it.

i agree with the 0.5mg suggestion though - although i am not experiencing significant side effects i am very tempted to start cutting it in half as well - apparently in the studies this had little effect on results but will diminish any potential side effects significantly.