Just started on finpecia

texasguy

Reaction score
Im 22 and with a minor receding hair line. I lurked around on this forum and read up that finpecia was pretty good for keeping my hair the way it is. So I ordered some from inhouse pharmacy. Ive taken .25 a day for 3 days now. I orded the 1mg and I cut them up in fours. Should I up my dosage or keep it at .25? Im also using the nizoral shampoo every 4 days.

thanks

SanDiegean

Reaction score
There is no harm if you use the whole 1mg. I would say go for the all amount to get better results. It is only 1mg..

Reaction score
Hey man, I don't mean to butt in on your thread (I don't know anything about dosages) but I was interested in asking you this because you and I are on Finpecia at the EXACT same time. I've been taking it for three days too, although 1mg a day.

Could I ask you what kind of packaging your Finpecia came in? Mine was in a discreet white box with the tabs banded together inside. I'm sorry again for derailing your thread for a second, but I'm just curious of the legitimacy of mine. :)

Any particular reason you take .25? Maybe worried about sides? Also, I think most people use nizoral 3 times a week. Thinking of getting me some too, just to help things along.

texasguy

Reaction score
Set The Ray to Jerry said:
Hey man, I don't mean to butt in on your thread (I don't know anything about dosages) but I was interested in asking you this because you and I are on Finpecia at the EXACT same time. I've been taking it for three days too, although 1mg a day.

Could I ask you what kind of packaging your Finpecia came in? Mine was in a discreet white box with the tabs banded together inside. I'm sorry again for derailing your thread for a second, but I'm just curious of the legitimacy of mine. :)

Any particular reason you take .25? Maybe worried about sides? Also, I think most people use nizoral 3 times a week. Thinking of getting me some too, just to help things along.

Yeah, mine came in the same exact way with a white box. Ive been taking .25 because I heard its a better chance without the sides and and still see the same results. Unless 1mg is better, but Im really not too sure about it.

crohm

Reaction score
Hey guys, just a quick question, how long did shipping take for you guys from the day you ordered?

texasguy

Reaction score
ok, Ive been taking the finpecia for 9 days now (.25 the first 4 days) and I up'd it up to (1mg for 5 days.) I had chest pains yesterday and today. Im not really sure if its from finpecia or not but it seems really strange. Anyone else have been getting them after starting finpecia?