Just Started Finasteride Is This Normal?

John1231

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m currently 20 and I started finasteride last week. I felt fine up until this past Sunday, where I felt a little foggy/out of it. It got pretty bad Sunday night, and has continued through today (Tuesday) although it has improved. I now feel just a little out of it. Is this normal as my body is still adjusting to the medication? I can still think straight and concentrate, but I definitely feel a little out of it overall and have some trouble paying attention. I’d just say a feel a little different, but again, it has been improving.

I also haven’t had any sexual side effects to speak of. What do you guys recommend I do?

mustafasoud

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m currently 20 and I started finasteride last week. I felt fine up until this past Sunday, where I felt a little foggy/out of it. It got pretty bad Sunday night, and has continued through today (Tuesday) although it has improved. I now feel just a little out of it. Is this normal as my body is still adjusting to the medication? I can still think straight and concentrate, but I definitely feel a little out of it overall and have some trouble paying attention. I’d just say a feel a little different, but again, it has been improving.

I also haven’t had any sexual side effects to speak of. What do you guys recommend I do?
Just wait you body will adjust itself

Tinkwetax

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I felt the same when I started taking it. I still get that "out of it" feeling occasionally, even after 5 month's, accompanied with tiredness but it's not as bad as it used to be. Still though, having this side effect just after one week seems a bit unusual but who knows.

I'd just continue it for now.

John1231

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I should stick with it? It just feels so uncomfortable, like I’m in it yet out of it at the same time. It feels like I have some sort of pressure in the back of my head