Just started finasteride have a few questions

normal-guy21

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, I made a post the other day about my hair and pretty much got the feedback I was expecting so decided to start. I have a few questions about finasteride and other treatments, is it okay to drink alcohol on finasteride like will drinking while on it stop it from blocking dht as intended I only drink like 2 days a week but I drink quite a bit on those days so I was wondering about that.

And I also have a fair amount of dandruff all over, itching, and a bit of acne so I was thinking of trying out Nizoral and was wondering if that would help and i'm also wondering what other treatment is worth looking at.

Basically, that's it I'm sorry if this is a bit of a long post and I hope to hear from you all any advice would be much appreciated

Thanks

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Drinking a couple of times a week is fine, doesn't interact with finasteride. Nizoral will help with scalp health, but may i suggest alpecin dandruff killer instead? i find it to be much better(and cheaper) but it is up to you.

normal-guy21

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah actually I was looking into that last night, would it be a good idea to maybe use both, or is one enough