Just Shaved My Head, Thoughts? Suit It?

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao already got a girlfriend , she says she likes it but I wasn't sure . Needed some honest male opinions on the matter lol
Like I said it looks really good, my eyebrows are similar to yours so I hope I can pull it off, your beard helps a lot too and you have a good head shape. You're a lucky f*** lol

Baldylmao

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I said it looks really good, my eyebrows are similar to yours so I hope I can pull it off, your beard helps a lot too and you have a good head shape. You're a lucky f*** lol
Pmsl thanks . I'll just keep it like that for now . It's surprisingly high maintenance and a pain in the *** to keep shaved

Baldylmao

My Regimen
Reaction score
and yeh could do with a tan ffs

phamboy24

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys!

So I am being honest now. I just cried because I think Finasteride 5mg had fucked me up. I have been taking 5mg about 10-15 times for a year and 1mg the other days. I have completely stopped, as the finasteride did not help me at all. I am very scared that 5mg finasteride has fucked my hormones up.

What can I do?
Will my hormones ever be normal again?

About the crying thing. I mean it. I am only a kid and taking 5mg finasteride definitely fucked me up.
I go to the gym every day and while I was taking finasteride I also trained very hard.
Please help me, guys. I am god damn lost.

Baldylmao

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys!

So I am being honest now. I just cried because I think Finasteride 5mg had fucked me up. I have been taking 5mg about 10-15 times for a year and 1mg the other days. I have completely stopped, as the finasteride did not help me at all. I am very scared that 5mg finasteride has fucked my hormones up.

What can I do?

About the crying thing. I mean it. I am only a kid and taking 5mg finasteride definitely fucked me up.
I go to the gym every day and while I was taking finasteride I also trained very hard.
Did you mean to make this a thread ?

And man just stop taking it then lol

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys!

What can I do?

what the f*** do you even mean "ive been taking 5 mg 10-15 times for a year" .. Did you take a whole 5 mg pill? Be more specific.Also, how old are you?