Just Scared Myself Reading About Sides.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody knows unfortunately, some trust the studies, some don't, like me for example, i don't trust the pharmaceutical companies in general, the manufacturer of this drugs especially has a really, really bad history with the medication he has invented and produced. I personally would not base my decision on anecdotal experiences but in this case there are to many, to much contradicting and controversy around this drug and this is because of multiple reasons, even because of the group of people that are taking it, especially young ones that are loosing their hair...

I know it's not what you would like to hear but i'm being as sincere as i can and you have to keep in mind that it's just my personal opinion. I am very informed about finasteride and hair loss in general and i have no interest in trying to scare somebody from it, i don't take pleasure in others losing their hair and i don't care either what drugs do they take or how much they are willing to risk to save their hair or to get it back. And this statement is for the dumb fucks who would think and say that it's fearmongering or whatever the term is they use the most when they see something that does not fit their narratives.

Are you a man who likes the truth? It's a russian roulette, you can be good on it like a lot of people say they are or you can be fucked by it maybe a little or maybe for more? Or maybe you will get some sides that you will accept and get used to and find that they are worth it? It's a drug, a strong one and it does what it's supposed to do, but don't downplay the mechanism behind it and understand that nobody will be able to help you if something happens, good or bad...

Most likely and maybe in 90% of the cases, if you get sides you stop and you revert back to normal. It's not always the case it seems but i strongly think that the numbers are still low, even if the studies are not properly conduced and with misleading information and numbers...

Now comes your part, are you willing to take it and see how it goes? I'm not personally, because i am so afraid of those b**ch titties lmao, i don't even wanna imagine being forced to get into surgery to remove my titties, besides the complications that the surgery may have. Not even wanna talk about getting ED and being stuck with a limp dick or months, years or maybe for life or who knows for how long or what conditions could arise, i'm simply not willing to take that risk.

I may be wrong and maybe i would be a great responder and maybe i won't get sides either but nobody can actually know that and i'm not willing to gamble with my health and life just to save my hair. Or maybe i won't even respond good to it and get sides also, or maybe i'm good 5-10 year and after i stop and never revert to normal and get fucked for life, how would the f*** would i forgive myself for all the time invested in informing myself and after doing it with my own hands...

Inform yourself properly and take a mature decision, not based on what i say or what other internet strangers say in their anecdotal experiences, nobody knows exactly how you will react or what will happen and that's the only things that it's actually certain, rest are just opinions and assumptions...

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you do take it get your hormonal blood work done beforehand.