Just Saw This On Reddit. Tragic And Clueless

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I was bald like that when i was 24.
It was my facial aesthetics that saved me.

I used to ask one of my relative how much percentage of hair i have.
Reply was: does it matter. :p

Last edited:

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is how my Dad looked at that age. For whatever reason I haven't fully inherited his hair (thank f***), mine is much slower but probably destined for the same pattern.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
can you link me that twin study fred plz ?
MAybe dutasteride minoxidil might have saved him .

resu

Reaction score
Let's face it here, with a hair loss that's so aggressive at such a young age, it's not like finasteride and minoxidil would have helped him much.

He would have been a NW5 instead of a NW7 at the age of 23 at best.

See the twin studies about finasteride, people give that drug way too much credit in my opinion.

How many people who say that finasteride saved them would have balded slowly anyway?

I know guy who aren't on any treatment who have been NW2.5 for 5 years now.

If they had taken finasteride, they would be like "yeah it has stopped my loss!"

Exactly, you never know unless we could go back in time.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
He could always do the Mick Fleetwood look ;)

upload_2017-4-4_22-2-59.png

Although Paul Heymans was better

upload_2017-4-4_22-3-45.png

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
I work with a bloke and has exactly the same hair loss pattern and density as this guy.

My work mate is 23 and a Norwood 7.My heart breaks every time I see him take his cap off.He is a hat prisoner,is a hermit,has no friends,never had a girlfriend,lives alone,stays home every weekend.

His only life is coming to work,he doesn't talk much at all.

I forgot he can't grow a beard either.

Said he started losing hair at 16.His life is completely fucked.He has actually given up on relationships altogether and just watches p**rn and video games.We make him take his holidays and he just stays home never leaves his house.

Other work mates mock him behind his back,call him Benjamin Button.

I kind of took him under my wing and look after him a bit because of my own hair struggles..

It's sad what hairloss can do to someone's spirit.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I work with a bloke and has exactly the same hair loss pattern and density as this guy.

My work mate is 23 and a Norwood 7.My heart breaks every time I see him take his cap off.He is a hat prisoner,is a hermit,has no friends,never had a girlfriend,lives alone,stays home every weekend.

His only life is coming to work,he doesn't talk much at all.

I forgot he can't grow a beard either.

Said he started losing hair at 16.His life is completely fucked.He has actually given up on relationships altogether and just watches p*rn and video games.We make him take his holidays and he just stays home never leaves his house.

Other work mates mock him behind his back,call him Benjamin Button.

I kind of took him under my wing and look after him a bit because of my own hair struggles..

It's sad what hairloss can do to someone's spirit.

very sad

ruthless fuckers

is he good looking? workout?

i will be a nw7 eventually. the pattern is there. but i wont get there till im 40. i cant believe unlucky i am to be a f*****g nw7. but your friend and op is just another level. it gives me perspective looking at guys like this

truly sad

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What was the gist of the post? How to style a buzzed NW7?
Plenty of ways to style a NW7. Might as well style the hair ya got right? Personally I like the Danny Devito look.

Attachments

• IMG_0419.JPG
    IMG_0419.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 607
Last edited:

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
very sad

ruthless fuckers

is he good looking? workout?

i will be a nw7 eventually. the pattern is there. but i wont get there till im 40. i cant believe unlucky i am to be a f*****g nw7. but your friend and op is just another level. it gives me perspective looking at guys like this

truly sad

He actually has a really young looking face, with a cap on you think he looks about 18. No wrinkles around eyes flawless skin (no homo). Tall about 6.1.he has blue eyes,good facial structure, but has a very pale complexion this milky skin colour really makes him look worse cos he wears a cap all the time his head is Snow White in colour..

When he takes his cap off people gasp and look away because they are not expecting to see a Norwood 7 on such a young looking dude..

He doesn't do anything to help himself no gym work, never buys new clothes. He has given up. He is a virgin as well.

I reckon a good hair piece would look good on him, but I have heard him rule that option outfew times..

He doesn't seem to want to even change as he is used to being alone now. His family has all moved away some interstate.

He gets a visit from his mum every few months. His brother never visits him his sisters both live interstate.

To make things worse his dad has a full head of hair..

He wouldn't have enough donor hair left for a hair transplant..

I tried to convince him to go to Thailand for a bit of chance to have sex with a few pros, but he declined said he would probably catch aids.

My work mate is an extreme case because he is not helping the situation he is in, actually he is making it worse.

He does have some body hair that looks like a rug, if I was him I would have all his body hair transplanted say 15-20k grafts.

He would have to borrow the money as he has no real savings.

Last edited:

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
lol what a f*****g cruel joke

Yes the poor bloke really missed out.

For me it's been good therapy cos I have seen what not to do when dealing with hairloss.

I have tried to help my situation as much as possible ie: gym,transplants,clothes.

This guy just gave up without trying. Sad really.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes the poor bloke really missed out.

For me it's been good therapy cos I have seen what not to do when dealing with hairloss.

I have tried to help my situation as much as possible ie: gym,transplants,clothes.

This guy just gave up without trying. Sad really.

very sad

nw7 at 23 is no joke man.

maybe hes just depressed atm. needs bit of time to get over it and then deal with it

least hes tall and good looking