Just Saw A Nw6 With A Solid 7 In The Supermarket

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not keen on a subjective 1-10 for rating women, but given its popularity I thought I’d run with it. She had understated beauty, librarian type features, with well kept long brown hair. A solid 7, probably late 20s.

The NW6 with her was the same age. Tall, slim, with presentable features but nothing outstanding. Looked like they were doing their weekly shop which would suggest cohabitation.

It’s achievable. But not if you never approach women and spend time fantasising about “Staceys”. Stop wasting time on Tinder, actually try saying hello to women.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
It's not achievable. What must have happened is that the NW6 was in a relationship before losing his hair and was able to maintain it while becoming a NW6. That's challenging but much easier than being single and getting a reasonable partner as a NW6, which is impossible. What haircut did the NW6 have?

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I care more about my self and I wanna feel good and confident. And only with having hair is how can I achieve it. I know I can get a woman even without hair and had been on dates, they say I have a sexy personality. Its just that I wanted to look at best for MYSELF. I care less about what woman thinks about my appearance.

Kebawo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like everyone is saying probably got together when he had hair, similar to my situation I got with my ex gf at 18 NW0 now i'm 25 NW7 and was with her for 7 years but I pushed her away due to my bald insecurities, sucks really especially when she was 8+/10 easy.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like everyone is saying probably got together when he had hair, similar to my situation I got with my ex gf at 18 NW0 now i'm 25 NW7 and was with her for 7 years but I pushed her away due to my bald insecurities, sucks really especially when she was 8+/10 easy.

Don't worry. If you didn't push her away she would have probably dumped you eventually anyway. :p

You can't escape the looks laws of nature. Not really anyway. None of us can short of being billionaires, celebrities, having lottery winning luck, or just straight up paying women to pretend they give a sh*t.

Kebawo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry. If you didn't push her away she would have probably dumped you eventually anyway. :p

You can't escape the looks laws of nature. Not really anyway. None of us can short of being billionaires, celebrities, having lottery winning luck, or just straight up paying women to pretend they give a sh*t.

True, she's 23 and used to work with people in their 40's/50's so didn't really have many friends her age and didn't go out much, then she got a new job working with people her age and she started going out more, constantly on her phone etc... I think she met someone else at her job and thought why the fuk am I still with this NW7 when I can get NW0 with ease, sucks but was eventually gonna happen.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
op go f*** yourself instead

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's tall and slim (in shape). That's why he has her. Baldness can be compensated for if you are tall and have a muscular frame. Then your masculine looks can overcome your bald head. (This is what people have in mind when they say Jason Statham or the Rock bruh, Jason being 5'10" and the Rock being 6'5". )When you are doomed is when you are a manlet and look like a goblin with cancer.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's tall and slim (in shape). That's why he has her. Baldness can be compensated for if you are tall and have a muscular frame. Then your masculine looks can overcome your bald head. (This is what people have in mind when they say Jason Statham or the Rock bruh, Jason being 5'10" and the Rock being 6'5". )When you are doomed is when you are a manlet and look like a goblin with cancer.

Even short full heads hate life. The stereotype about “little man syndrome” exists for a reason.

shookwun

Reaction score
this guys lucky, women keep telling me I look like i am 19-21 at 26.5.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I’m not keen on a subjective 1-10 for rating women, but given its popularity I thought I’d run with it. She had understated beauty, librarian type features, with well kept long brown hair. A solid 7, probably late 20s.

The NW6 with her was the same age. Tall, slim, with presentable features but nothing outstanding. Looked like they were doing their weekly shop which would suggest cohabitation.

It’s achievable. But not if you never approach women and spend time fantasising about “Staceys”. Stop wasting time on Tinder, actually try saying hello to women.

How tall?