Just saw a bald guy today...

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Every time I see someone who is worst than me in the Norwood department I wonder if I'll end up looking like them in a few years.

G

Yesterday I saw a guy whom I hadn´t seen for like 5 years. When I saw him last time he had no sign of hairloss (of course I wasn´t a Norwood spotter back then) and now he is like NW4-5.....

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nathaniel said:
Every time I see someone who is worst than me in the Norwood department I wonder if I'll end up looking like them in a few years.

Everytime I see someone who is worse off than me, I'm thankfull that at least things aren't *that* bad.

Reaction score
When I see someone whos nothing except the sides and back I have this odd habit of touchin my fringe and tuggin it a little...checkin to see if it's still there? It's very odd.

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Since I shaved my head, I have this funny habit of picturing what every guy I meet would look like bald.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
I've seen more of my classmates from high school in the past year and they are more bald than I am.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
when i was just noticing hair loss and being a little depressed and frantic about it used to like seeing other people's thinning and receding. made me feel better for some shallow reason. but the other thing it did was made me EXTREMELY jealous of guys with perfect hair.

now that i've come to terms with the fact that this is a part of who i am, i feel compassion for people going bald especially if it is clear that it makes them feel poorly about themselves. if a guy has perfect hair, good for him.

somewhere between growing up and losing hair i decided i liked life alot more when i didn't compare everyone (including myself) to everyone else.

Knendell

Established Member
Reaction score
dietcola said:
when i was just noticing hair loss and being a little depressed and frantic about it used to like seeing other people's thinning and receding. made me feel better for some shallow reason. but the other thing it did was made me EXTREMELY jealous of guys with perfect hair.

now that i've come to terms with the fact that this is a part of who i am, i feel compassion for people going bald especially if it is clear that it makes them feel poorly about themselves. if a guy has perfect hair, good for him.

somewhere between growing up and losing hair i decided i liked life alot more when i didn't compare everyone (including myself) to everyone else.

I didn't know how to put those words together but I feel the same way. I hate judging people and keep away from the ones that do it to others.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
DaSand said:
I've seen more of my classmates from high school in the past year and they are more bald than I am.

is it something in the water where you live????

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
ginald said:
DaSand said:

is it something in the water where you live????

The city where I live isn't far from the Love Canal.