just playing a bit

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hi! because it's summer I tend to remove the piece at every 3 days to avoid the mess that can build...but I have a very oily skin and I sweat so much some time. you can have a week with strong bonding with no problem.the piece is lasting no problem...my only problem now is I have to shave my all top hair and replace it with a whole an entire piece as I am getting thinner and thinner there. I will get a new piece this week so I all try to shave it all the top and replace it or I will just shave my all head and move on ...

i need something like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEv0ZUya ... ure=relmfu

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would never get a wig but that looks really good. I have to admit I have thought about it plenty f times before.

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah looks good, cant see why its too low, looks about right to me.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it is easy to cut...just turn the piece upside down and cut with a razor or blade the lace but you have to be careful and cut only the lace and not the hair that is underneath the lace.

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
you should attach the piece with strong tape such as blue lace tape or walker no shine and you will be fine. I played 2 hours of tennis , I sweat a lot, in other day I just wash my hair with the piece attached and no problem at all and bare in mind that it is just a small hairpiece.When I will get the one that cover the top I will not be paranoid about falling down as this fact will be impossible.

Do you use tape??... I thought isn't the best option for the frontal area and hair line . Doesn't notice it??. Doesn't shine ?? Why you dont use glue?

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well, I need to shave at least the first third of the hair now as the hairloos looks aggresive on me...I can not do the trick with the temple pieces anymore...yes the glue can work better as tape, but I would personally stick with tape and choose a style that cover the hairline...because of the maintainace, of course there are different tape and glues outhere ...some better and some that are not working so good...anyway the thing is that you should try it on your skin as a certain kind of tape can work really good for me, but for you not so good...it's all about body chemestry.

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
How is it going Andrei? You are a nice inspiration. Maybe you can post a picture of your look now? do you also mind to tell how much it cost for you? :)

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
as a guy thinking about hairpieces in the near future, your pic made me feel a little better about it, it looked natural

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
Would be nice with an update Andrei, you are actually a big motivation to do this when the time comes.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am still not wearing, but some people that were reluctant to wearing here are now wearers and forum users on northwestlace forum...go check that forum for motivation!

adilahmed900

Reaction score
honestly i couldnt tell **** if there wasnt those green and red lines. I am considering this now. seems like a good solution! no more side affects and all regimens and ****

der29

Established Member
Reaction score
people will eventually find out. either hair transplant or anti androgens...take your pick.