just overheard a conversation of my young working colleagues in which they adressed bald guys as "cancer patients"

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not every girl is into the Tinder hookup with Chad culture thing
I know that, but the fact that some men and many women can find easily someone dtf on Tinder has had a drastic impact on interpersonal relationships tbh tbh, I think the trust between sexes has been broken, that is why you see many feminists, MGTOWs, MRAs, incels who are saying 'Chad only' (notice I did not say Chad in my previous post). Many men have a chance, I just think that I am one of these who have expired too early [*]

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk I do not have cuckold fantasies. I just know that to be honest, I make no woman wet since I have started to diffuse heavily. Why would she f*** me if she can withhold sex and just find some dick on Tinder?

life is so brutal

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
The most shocking thing about this was "creepy cancer patients". We all know on here that guys with male pattern baldness are considered creepy and losers by the vast majority of people. But cancer patients too? Don't they have enough serious stuff to worry about without being hated?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
We need a baldness uprising to enslave all the normies. We will put them into cages and perform laser hair removal on their hairy domes until they look worse than us.
With laser technology we could even go beyond Norwood 7. Norwood 8, 9...the possibilities are endless and not even their donor zones will be save from our wrath.

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The most shocking thing about this was "creepy cancer patients". We all know on here that guys with male pattern baldness are considered creepy and losers by the vast majority of people. But cancer patients too? Don't they have enough serious stuff to worry about without being hated?
yes it felt like somebody punched me in my stomach when i heard it