Just more 'bald guys' disproving the nonsense

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
But there are also the 6's and 7's (people like you and me) who are not and could never be real chads: and yet if we went to a bar or club and we approached women then we both know we could get a looks matched woman by the end of the night.

Goddamn it that's what I want. That must be the most freeing and liberating feeling knowing you can just go out and get a 6 or 7 any given night at a bar/club. I'd be at one right now. There's a great club 10 minutes from where I live. I'd go every weekend.

What's it like? Does it ever get old or tired? Be honest. Just curious.

shookwun

Reaction score
Yesterday confirmed for me thatt there is such concept and accountability outside of looks that allows you to pull in a club.

my approach

'where you from'

1 minute later

' i think you are sexy as f***' 'you're fine as f***, and I thought id come over and say hello'

that's it. there is no such thing as f*****g game. I have been reciting this same bullshit for the last couple weeks and have been pulling. Some go through with it, others show no interest.

I used to waste my time trying to talk to a chick in a club over loud music, but then realised how pointless it was. Women don't want to talk about your school, work and other mundane bullshit at a club. They are there to dance, and hook up just like us.

its gotten to the point where I will go up to a chick and say 'you're cute, let's make out' with a smile.

This whole game bullshit is cringe worthy, about dudes running certain styles of approach.
Goddamn it that's what I want. That must be the most freeing and liberating feeling knowing you can just go out and get a 6 or 7 any given night at a bar/club. I'd be at one right now. There's a great club 10 minutes from where I live. I'd go every weekend.

Baldingat188

Reaction score

How old are you ?