Just me?

CCS

Reaction score
Or is the Off-Topic section slowing down, and the Impact of Hairloss section where it's at now?

CCS

Reaction score
But if you are an "optimist" (sugar coater), please stay out of that section. We are tired of arguing with you guys.

s.a.f

Reaction score
The impact of hairloss section is where its always been at! :)

ali777

Reaction score
CCS said:
But if you are an "optimist" (sugar coater), please stay out of that section. We are tired of arguing with you guys.

Am I one of those sugar coaters???

I think you don't get the point. I believe hairloss has an impact on all of us, that's why we are here. However, we all take it differently.

And a comment for your original post: I think there have been less messages in the last few days.

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
Impact of Hairloss section for me is the equivalent of having a shitty day at work.... having a big screw up and almost gettin fired..(and its only Monday)..

...............u goin back home and its pouring rain.... your hungry and the fridge is empty...you sit down and try to collect your thoughts and are trying to get positive again...meditate a little........

............when THAT "always deppresed" friend of yours that lives in the your building knocks on your door cause he REALLY needs to talk to you about how sad and miserable his life is............a total bummer.

Obsidian

Reaction score
Yeah I am finally starting to enjoy life and I just don't want to be around people who wallow in self-pity and want people to feel sorry for them because I don't.

Ever notice how everyone in impact takes everything in life so damn personally and relates everything in life to hair?
Job= hair
Women = hair
hair comment = personal jab right at them
someone looking at them = because they're bald

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah i have noticed that too Obsidian. I even used to think like that... I think that they are called Cognitive Distortions. And catastrophic thinking

CCS has some extreme cognitive distortions.

Obsidian

Reaction score
Oh I think we all have cognitive distortion but I personally think that some of those who post almost exclusively in the impact section have it to a certain extreme, that there is only black and white not that life is one big patch of grey with some black and white here and there.

monitoradiation

Established Member
Reaction score
I personally rarely browse the impact section, as I only frequent the success stories to cheer myself up. I wallow in my despair ALL ALONNNEEE NOOOOOOO *sobsob*

Hahahah, just joking. Frankly, after they took out the "unanswered posts" link right up top, I've not seen a post from Impact of Hairloss...

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Are there other sections? :)