Just lost my girlfriend of almost 2 years...

Zim

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Ziiimaaay... the Ziiimstaah! Good to hear from you. How's the Norwood?

The norwood is behaving itself! Ive actually missed the place, dont tell HairLossTalk.com though shhhhhh shhhhhhh! :hairy:

Deaner

Reaction score
The way Gunner talks, you'd think he's had a girlfriend before.

G

I think you’ve hit the nail on the head.

The fact is, if I could find one way to conceal my hair loss and made myself look cosmetically acceptable, I probably would have had a girlfriend and more importantly, been a while lot happier as a person.

You mention about your hair, but it’s a whole different ball game. You have even said yourself that you don’t have extensive hair loss. You could disguise it pretty easily. Of course you have no right to blame your hair loss.

If you feel you’re good looking you can get away with a shaved head #1.

For people like me with recession, diffused with the horseshoe pattern potential, then its nightmare.

A whole different ball game compared to someone who doesn’t have that bad a hair loss.

You wait until you have extensive hair loss, then you’ll be complaining.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Gunner, mate, the horsehoe pattern is potential behind every full head of hair.

Still it don´t stop men from getting woman.

Your f*****g hair is not that bleeding bad. For the n-th time.

I´ve been surrounded by britons this summer in the spanish coast.

All kinds.

I´ve seen many, many, many, many english boys, younger than you, with their shaved norwoods in red (well, not just their norwoods were red, but the entire area exposed to the sun) holding the hand of a british woman, without a bit of low self-steem.

Don´t know why but your hairloss type is very common between english boys (and yours isn´t particularly advanced), and the shaved head is very common.

Why do you still feel like a freak of nature? I cannot manage to understand.

If this kind of messages is what you wanted with your moaning and crying, here you go.

fallicule

Established Member
Reaction score
Gunner... not to be an a**h**... and I know you've heard this before... but the problem is you, it's not your hairloss. If you had a full head of hair I suspect you'd still be plauged by insecurities that would manifest themselves in other ways. It's one thing for people to be self conscious about there hairloss, I think we all are. But it seems like your whole life centers around an aesthetic problem men have faced and dealt with for thousands of years. The reason you get so much scorn on hairloss forums is cause it's almost like you don't want help or support, you just want to b**ch, complain, post stories, and argue back and forth with miscellaneous internet users. It gets annoying... as hell. You're not a victim and no one will ever feel bad for you on here. If you truly feel hairloss is "ruining" your life then get a job and save up your money, this way when (if) HM comes out you'll at least have a shot at affording it. I've never read a job application that asked for your placement on the norwood scale.

G

I know most here are in the same, if not worse condition. I have hair loss in its perspective.

I’m just saying.

But Dreamer saying "I'm not blaming getting dumped on my hair loss!" is bull.

What does he want, a biscuit?

A Blue Peter badge?

It's like he was boasting about it.

Hell, he's hardly at the point where he can 'blame things because of his hair loss' anyway.

Btw, if I had the framed face, then would things be different. Anyone's life would.

I’m not going to get into this again, but some people employ you for your looks - even though you might not be the sharpest tool in the box.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have hair loss in its perspective.

Oh, Gunner, I´ve just deduced that from your messages, no need for more explanations.

Are you f*****g kidding??

G

Solo said:
I have hair loss in its perspective.

Oh, Gunner, I´ve just deduced that from your messages, no need for more explanations.

Are you f****ing kidding??

Especially after viewing the recent events in New Orleans.

Even so, it’s hard.

For example, I sometimes think to myself 'damn, I’ve got to stop taking this too seriously' - even though I view the mirror to see my diffuse thinning.

I then go to my local playing field to take my mind off of things, only to see someone acting a dick.

But he’s not only acting a dick, he is getting away with acting a dick.

Now if he had hair loss, would he act a dick?

Then I get depressed again.

'Damn, if I had normal hair, I wouldn’t act a dick!' I think to myself.

So why can this guy get away with acting a dick?

Because he can. He can get away with it because he doesn’t have hair loss.

'If he had hair loss he wouldn't act a dick like that' I think to myself.

Not only that, but this guy, who acted a dick, is frickin' popular because everyone thinks he's good.

'I have been robbed' I think to myself.

*Depression starts again*

Guess what - here’s the great part.

The guy acting the dick then walks past.

Myself, the one minding his own business just hitting a few golf balls, gets treated and looked at like I'm the dick even though I am acting fricken' normal.

This is why it's so sickening at times.

Situations like this happen time and time again.

Brain123

Reaction score
Wow Gunner, you reallly take life WAY to serious & way to deep :shock:. Your losing yourself instead of your hair.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oh my God, Saint Gunner The Normal.

By no means I want to play the dick here.

I was a fat child, wearing glasses, corrective teeth and all that stuff.

I know what dicks are.

But try to overcome your position. If a dick throws upon you, give it back to him.

No matter how low you feel. Do it once and the next time it won´t be so hard.

You are an adult, you are in your prime. From now on you´ll only be weaker, slower and dumber.

Try to be wiser.

Try to forgot the f*****g school roles.

World is not the f*****g school playing ground.

It´s what we make of it.

You seem to be a lucid guy who is complicating his life and it bugs me up.

I´m sounding like a cheap preacher so I´m gonna break down communication.

Deaner

Reaction score
Gunner man, the point of my post is that sh*t happens in life, and you get through it and it's all good. I'm not gonna let myself get super depressed and blame my breakup on minor aesthetic things and such like some people do, I'm just gonna ride it out and be cool with my life. This gives me a great opportunity to discover who I am again, to get my life back on track with just myself to worry about, and it sucks huge, but people get through it. I just posted it because it's how I felt at the time, I wasn't gonna make excuses for my breakup, and I'm not gonna let it get me down.

Zim

Established Member
Reaction score
Wah I want attention!!!

Pretty much the abbreviated message of every Gunner post.

Zim

Established Member
Reaction score
Deaner said:
Gunner man, the point of my post is that $#iT happens in life, and you get through it and it's all good. I'm not gonna let myself get super depressed and blame my breakup on minor aesthetic things and such like some people do, I'm just gonna ride it out and be cool with my life. This gives me a great opportunity to discover who I am again, to get my life back on track with just myself to worry about, and it sucks huge, but people get through it. I just posted it because it's how I felt at the time, I wasn't gonna make excuses for my breakup, and I'm not gonna let it get me down.

Great attitude. Nice to see something positive in the sea of negativity that lots of guys are swimming in on these sites.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well said, Deaner!!!

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hard luck deaner. Keep your chin up!

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
But Dreamer saying "I'm not blaming getting dumped on my hair loss!" is bull.

What does he want, a biscuit?

A Blue Peter badge?

LOL...that was funny.

People around here act like they dont expect Gunner to hit back? Gunner has been sh*t on plenty on these message boards and people dont think he should fire back?

If Gunner wants to fire a few shots at peeps who have got at him before, why not I say. You give as good as you get. If you are going to abuse Gunner, or anyone for that matter, then be prepared to cop it when the opportunity arises. If you cant take it, then dont start it up with others.

By the way...Deaner, hope things move along smoothly and you find a better chick.

1derphull

Established Member
Reaction score
blaze said:
LOL...that was funny.

People around here act like they dont expect Gunner to hit back? Gunner has been $#iT on plenty on these message boards and people dont think he should fire back?

If Gunner wants to fire a few shots at peeps who have got at him before, why not I say. You give as good as you get. If you are going to abuse Gunner, or anyone for that matter, then be prepared to cop it when the opportunity arises. If you cant take it, then dont start it up with others.

You said it! The gunner-haters want it both ways, they want to attack him and when he fights back they attack him for that too. Don't kick Deaner while he's down, they say. Thats quite odd though, as gunner is always down and the gunner-haters take every opportunity to kick the living sh*t out of him.

fallicule

Established Member
Reaction score
Rather than kicking gunner while he's down, I think people kick him because they want him to get up.