Just How Powerful Is A Crocodile's Tail?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
It's incredible how much power is in a crocodile's tail. And this explains how they charge so fast at the water's edge to grab wildlife that comes to drink water. The crocs charge fast enough that zebras and antelope can't back away from the water's edge fast enough to get to safety. Crocs ambush forward with their enormously powerful tails while they push forward with their powerful back legs. And once it gets it's jaws on its' prey it's lights out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't know about the force but since it can swim at speeds of up to 30kph(18mph)-and even faster if it's chasing prey or escaping danger, then it must be really strong.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know about the force but since it can swim at speeds of up to 30kph(18mph)-and even faster if it's chasing prey or escaping danger, then it must be really strong.

It's their powerful tails propel them through the water so fast. No human can swim faster than a crocodile.

And their tail allows them to jump so high that they can take people out of boats, not just kayaks.

They're like mini-T-Rex's.

Last edited:

dancingkpopchick

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if being chased by a croc on land, run in zig zag lines because the croc wont be able to run fast constantly changing direction.

Deliciadecu

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate crocodiles, worthless animals on the planet. Imagine being such an as.shole of an animal that you wait for others to come near to you when they are thirsty