Just Had An Interesting Consultation With Dr B I S A N G A, With Pics

RB15

Reaction score
Hello guys, i’m 35, NW2, and have been maintaining well on Propecia for 4 years and Minoxidil for 5 years

I have just had a consultation with Dr ******** in London, a few interesting things were revealed to me, him and his secretary Hilde seemed like really great honest people, and i appreciated the fact they didn’t push with a sales agenda...

First of all i need to point out that i have had some unexpected regrowth at the hairline which i have only just noticed in recent weeks after i booked the consultation, but i thought i would still go ahead with it just to see if Dr ******** thinks it is regrowth...

When i walked in he just looked and said “wow” i think this was in relation to the fact i don’t look like i have hairloss, i proceeded to explain that i had a consultation with Dr Lupanzula last year who suggested i needed 1700 grafts to fill in the hairline for me to be able to have a hairstyle in which i can brush the hair up or back...

The first thing that was interesting is that he said that i have definitely had regrowth looking at my pics from last year compared to now, and because of this he said i don’t need a hair transplant and i should wait to see if the small hairs growing on the hairline will be terminal and grow long...

The second interesting thing which shocked the Dr is that i appear to have small miniturisation of the donor area on the sides, to which he said would be risky to transplant with...

I appear to have great density, he only checked the sides and said it was 90 per sq cm, and suggested it could be even thicker at the back, this is a bit of a shame as i know i would have a great result if i needed it in the future, but the fact i have a bit of miniturisation in the side donor really throws a spanner in the works...

Oh and the only theory that me and Dr B i s a n g a can come up with with regards to what is causing the regrowth is the fact i have been on a course of Prednisolone for a bowel condition which has cleared up, and the Dr believes that the Prednisolone may be causing the regrowth given hair loss has an inflammatory factor to it, it also might be the fact i have been taking daily peppermint capsules for the last 4 months...

Anyway, here are some pics, the first few are from last years consultation with Dr Lupanzule, then there is a pic of me pulling my hairline back last year followed by a pic i took last week showing the regrowth / thickening...

1319C461-6E14-4AC9-A91F-A173BB73EE53.jpeg
C2112FB1-C355-4DF8-AADD-007FE92201CA.jpeg
61615B0F-1B5B-4BA2-B5AA-80EE9BBA57F9.png
4C31B041-A1E2-4835-BD0D-90B4D127FE80.jpeg

So the last pic i took last week showing the improvement, does anyone else have any experience with Steroids such as Prednisolone causing regrowth?

Thanks