Just Had A Hair Transplant Please Help

reefy86

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi I am really annoyed at Vera clinic they have decent reviews and tons of likes and feedback on Facebook and that’s why I went with them. They was fantastic all the way through until they started telling me I need to buy all this medication the next day otherwise my new hair will die. It was costing me nearly £500 extra just for one months supply and they said I need to take for 8 months. Why didn’t they tell me this from the start.

Because I didnt have enough for all the medication they are now avoiding my messages.

Any tips on what’s important to take and where to buy please. So far I have the post op shampoo and foam and some vitamin tablets but they said it’s really important to use “serum claim” that’s expensive from them and I’ve never heard of it.

What do you guys take to keep hair healthy while growing?

Thanks in advance

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dam, is this like one of those super mainstream options? Never go the mainstream route, they will always try to take you for a ride. All you need is finasteride.

reefy86

My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing is that I scraped the money to go plus flights and train rides so it was already around £2.5k and they said everything is included but then started showing me medication that I need to buy other wise the hair will die. I won’t touch finastride because that messed up my sex life for a good 6 months in the past. I’m on my 3rd day of healing but all I want to do is make sure I give the hair the best chance it can have but at the same time I don’t want to be wasting money on useless stuff.

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a hair transplant with out Finasteride is not worth it. You will be a norwood 7 with a wall of hair in the front of your head. it will look unnatural.