Just grow some balls and all you male pattern baldness are solved

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
also since your in your 40s, you can just transplant a crap load of hair, possibly even beard hair, to a high front line, say make that a 1 inch NW2 line or something higher up, then make the rest a hair system.

you shoulg go on hair direct, you can see photos of people in their 40s that have hair that is like a balding type look, such as receeding or thining, so with hair systems you can have it covering 2/3s of your top head, top and back, and the front line NW2 being 1 inch Donar transplant from horshoe or beard area.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
oh dudemon, i have another sugestion for you, why dont you get a transplant for the front line, and make the rest of the hair a hair system?

that way people will only see real hair in your front line and the rest being the hair system, would be perfect since your tall.

i think that would be best, give it some thought!

Thats a very interesting solution...never though of it.

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
Interesting reading your story, hairpieceman. Good suggestion for the dude as well - never thought of something like that either.

How do you cope if someone looks at your head or hairline? I think that would just kill me. I tried a wig for 12hrs and had to take it off. I came out of the salon and walked along the main street staring at everyone's eyes to see if they looked up, haha - I was fairly paranoid.

I was meant to go out that night with some friends who hadn't seen me in months (they probably wouldn't have known anyways as previously I had tons of concealer and a fringe to cover my NW3) but I went to the party for 30mins and had to come home because I felt that ill probably with fear to being spotted or busted. I never gave it a chance though, I went home that day and took it off so I didn't have it on long enough to gauge opinion on it but it did feel good seeing myself with proper hair and not diffused/nw3 and no fear of wind etc.

I suppose you cope with it and learn to live with it, but was it a transition for you?

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
ok dudemon, sounds like a plan, but it depends on the donar area, if you have thick donar, and use strip, maybe you can get away with it.

have you tried a beard transplant, they look great, as lonng as you buzz to a 1, just move your beard hair up top, maybe you could still see your scars though?

maybe you can consider then get a hair system for the back on your horshoe and buzz to #1, since people are only concerned with your top part of your head which will be real beard hair, with that you can conceal your horshoe with a system on the back of your head, and beard transplant the hell out of your beard to put on top your head.

there you go, you have real perfect growth on your head with a hairline, and you have a system in you back horshoe buzzed to #1 so no scars.
-----

but yeah people did look at my hair a lot, but only the work people that knew it was a wig.

but then again from the ages of 19-21 people looked up my hairline when i was balding naturally.

I shaved bald at 22 btw, i was diffuse NW5, i didn't even get to receed like a real man :)

any new woman i meet does not look up at my hairline, it's just in the case of people knowing its a wig, such as the 30 or so guys at work(including 1 ugly bald guy, and another ok looking bald guy)

it's the way people are with baldness, they don't know how to react to it, they will look up at hairline if its balding, or look up if they know its a wig.

tbh the best thing to do probably would have been to go away for a month, then come back and say i got a transplant like wayne rooney, but since it was a hair system you get that sortof "hey wow that's a wig wow then why doesn't that ugly f****r sitting next to you fix his bald problem" social type situation.

the problem with the hairpiece is that it can fix everyone, and people might wonder why other bald people don't fix themselves, if i made it out like it was a transplant then it would be ok becuase only certain people can do that and it is expensive.

but yes it is freaky becuase people don't know who you are, they think your someone else.

but since i had the confidence to be bald at 22, then to be wig at 24, it's just like going on another social journey through hell, as far as im concerned i went through hell once being slybald at 22, might as well go through it a second time at 24 and get hair for life.

but for the hair system, everyone knows bald looks like ***, but people are too polite to say, it was a professional enviroment, so say for the person sitting next to me, who looked worse than me, no one could say anything bad to him, or to me, now with hair people said I look a lot better, that is offensive, what about the guy sitting next to me and they other millions of bald men that look bad, i really think i should have made up a transplant story, and said only certain people could do it, one person did say to me "there is nothing wrong with being bald", which i found quite humbling, the man that said that was in late 30s and was a NW2, im guessing he has seen people bald around him and knows how it affects people.

to be honest, that is in the past, I plan to spend the next 25 years of my life as a NW1 (age 25 - 50 or something).

i think with the wig social thing, you need to view it as a bump in the road, like you want to take a certain journey in your life, a far better life than you will ever have without hair, but you need to hit a few bumps at the start to get there, to have full hair for a long time.

it's tough but, you cannot give up in life, some things are hard, like there is someone on this board that went from a man to a woman, if someone can do that! i sure as hell can wear a hair system!

honestly if i went from a man to a women i would probably move country and break off all contact with people, but she managed to do it.

in fact if lack of hair is destroying your life you could start a new life where people will know you with hair (wig).

I know it's too tough for many, i hate this whole sh*t, i wish i just wore a wig when i was 19, instead of living in this sh*t hole.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
may i ask to see how your hair looks like, maybe it's not all that bad?

on pool parties and wearing systems, you should be able to wear system and swim, there are 12 year old girls that wear full cap hair systems and have her friends pulling her hair and they go swimming to, the chemical adhesives are now extremely strong and your hair wont come off.

anyway the adhesives are strong now, you could probaly go skydiving or be in a tornado and it still wont come off lol.

but yeah looks like beard sounds best, with that it wont be thin and whispey, i hope you get your hair back in some form soon!

and with the scars you can wear a system on your horshoe, beard on top, system on back buzz to #1, get your hairline and such!

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
that sucks, espcially the hat story, how about when it rains? or does it ever rain where you are?

anyway the only thing i can think of is like getting a skin based injected hair system, but literally cutting out tiny parts with scissors, think like the size of a coin, so that it's a "tiny" wig and using 2 or 3 of them to fill up your hair, that seems perfect, this way 95% of your hair is real and 5% is tiny wig parts, but it's totally undetectable, you should see the skin based technology with human hair, you can even have low density to it so that it matches.

if your hair looks off anyway there is not much to loose, especially in your 40s im sure there are people in 40s with messed up hair, this can be like an improvement now.

in my opinion in this point in your life you shoulnd't be thinking of $10K+ beard transplants, unless your really rich or something.

i would serisouly look into this, as an experiment, to try at home, without anyone looking, there is no reason not to try, just make a top piece system and cut tiny parts out, intigrate one small coin like piece and see how it looks, i've seen this been done before to fix guys bald spots, a TINY wig which integrrates into 98% of hair, it really is magic!

check it out, skin based injected!

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
dudemon said:
BTW:
What did you think of the "hat filled with mud" story in my previous post? (It's a true story!)

I think those people are *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* pieces of *bleep* *bleep* who cant *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* and I hope they *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep*.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
what a tit!

people think baldness is like some sort of joke to be laughed at.

on the system thing , the only thing that is bad about a system is if anyone pulls your hair you WONT experience pain, so you need to fake it by saying like "ouc..that hurts" or something, but its pretty hard to fake pain.

to be honest that is the only way you can find out if the guy is a wigger!

but yeah f*** these hair guys, i hate natural hair guys!

you could go into hat prisoner mode, and glue that sh*t to your head, i guess tom morello does that, i assume its the only way he can play a 2 hour gig without the hat coming off.

now you can be known as the guy whos hat will NEVER come off, its pretty cool actually, you can laugh at them if anyone tries to take it off, and for being in your 40s it's not so bad a plan.

and if you plan to date, you can just say you're balding and prefer the hat, it's not uncommon for someone your age and she will understand, i see it often tbh.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
baldness f*****g sucks I hope i win the lottery in my 30s to make up for this sh*t!

also being 5 4 sucks probably even worse than the baldness.

also dudemon i think you should research hair systems and think over my plan of placing very small coin like sized hair inside your current hair to thicken things up, it really is the only way to go for you other than the hat idea, at your age dont think of more transplants, this is just my opinion.

so if i was you at your age i think mini coin sized system inside your hair or glue hat on.

here's another idea, wearing a full cap system with long hair like the guy on the hair direct video...THEN wearing a hat 24/7, then you can be the guy with full head of hair that wears the cap all the time as a style. this is good as you wont be exposing your "wig" in full and will feel better about it...just another idea there.

I don't think beard transplant is good idea, its way too much money to get your hair fixed in your late 40s, hat prisoner sounds like a good way to go!

also body hair looks pants, totally pants, how do you have this much money to pay for all these transplants, do you come from a rich background?

also if i beat both short stature (with the LL sugery) AND baldness im officially the coolest guy around, because i gave mother nature the biggest middle finger of all you guys!

s.a.f

Reaction score
3 yrs is a long time in hairloss! :whistle:

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
baldness f****ing sucks I hope i win the lottery in my 30s to make up for this sh*t!

also being 5 4 sucks probably even worse than the baldness.

also dudemon i think you should research hair systems and think over my plan of placing very small coin like sized hair inside your current hair to thicken things up, it really is the only way to go for you other than the hat idea, at your age dont think of more transplants, this is just my opinion.

so if i was you at your age i think mini coin sized system inside your hair or glue hat on.

here's another idea, wearing a full cap system with long hair like the guy on the hair direct video...THEN wearing a hat 24/7, then you can be the guy with full head of hair that wears the cap all the time as a style. this is good as you wont be exposing your "wig" in full and will feel better about it...just another idea there.

I don't think beard transplant is good idea, its way too much money to get your hair fixed in your late 40s, hat prisoner sounds like a good way to go!

also body hair looks pants, totally pants, how do you have this much money to pay for all these transplants, do you come from a rich background?

also if i beat both short stature (with the LL sugery) AND baldness im officially the coolest guy around, because i gave mother nature the biggest middle finger of all you guys!

:shakehead: