Just got my foam, well done rogaine

Ilovehair

Reaction score
I got my first batch of foam today, obviously I have seen no improvements in my hairline but I love the principal behind it, dries in 10minutes. I wish they had brought it out years ago. For the last 3 years I have gone on 3 month summer holidays with friends, and applying rogaine in the morning and at night made me really self conscious as I had a noticeably wet scalp for at least 2 hours, my friends said nothing but it must have been pretty obvious.

G

Ilovehair said:
I got my first batch of foam today, obviously I have seen no improvements in my hairline but I love the principal behind it, dries in 10minutes. I wish they had brought it out years ago. For the last 3 years I have gone on 3 month summer holidays with friends, and applying rogaine in the morning and at night made me really self conscious as I had a noticeably wet scalp for at least 2 hours, my friends said nothing but it must have been pretty obvious.

10 minutes?!?! What's taking yours so long, mine dries in 1 minute, 2-minutes tops!

ShedMaster

Reaction score
depends how much you put on and how long your hair is, imo. my takes about 10 min. I love it though.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
it dries in 2-3 mins tops...no way it takes that long to dry. I put it on before I go to work and if it takes 10 mins to do it, I am 100% sure I would skip a lot of application in the morning.

Finish line

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty stunned. It's a quantum leap in terms of application.

We went from greasy, runny goo that slicked up your hair for up to 4 hours to this stuff which is like... applying air? It's hard to describe.

I jsut hope the numbers aren't a bunch of hype because the liquid was working for me.

phan95

Reaction score
Finish line said:

We went from greasy, runny goo that slicked up your hair for up to 4 hours to this stuff which is like... applying air? It's hard to describe.

I jsut hope the numbers aren't a bunch of hype because the liquid was working for me.

I dunno which to use liquid or foam. I know someone that had thinning/ receding hairline and he used liquid rogaine for 2months and stopped using after that because all his hair grew back. Its been a year and his hair is still good shape. Amazing.
I'm in the same situation has him but I dunno if I should use foam or liquid.

biff

Established Member
Reaction score
phan95 said:
Finish line said:

I dunno which to use liquid or foam. I know someone that had thinning/ receding hairline and he used liquid rogaine for 2months and stopped using after that because all his hair grew back. Its been a year and his hair is still good shape. Amazing.

Your friend probably only had minor temporary alopecia. Use of Rogaine for 2 months isn't going to make your hair grow back and then stop falling out altogether after stopping for a year.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
phan95 said:
Finish line said:

ANYTHING you use for hairloss you will have to KEEP USING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE or UNTIL it stops working. there is no easy way out.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
phan95 said:
[quote="Finish line":c656f]I'm pretty stunned. It's a quantum leap in terms of application.

ANYTHING you use for hairloss you will have to KEEP USING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE or UNTIL it stops working. there is no easy way out.[/quote:c656f]

Exactly, like Tynan used to say, you arent going to stop taking a shower every day because you don't want to become enslaved to a life time of using soap, so whats the difference.