Just got my Arimidex ...

drinkrum

Reaction score
Guys,

Just got my Arimidex. Going to try 0.50-0.75-1.0 mg/week. Haven't decided the exact dosage yet, but will keep you all updated. Also plan to have a blood test done in a few months to see what the deal is.

Any suggestions?

D.

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
You could try .5 Arimidex and 5 mg Nolvadex. The two combined will most definatly block estrogen. If your already noticing gyno of feeling sensitive than you could try .5 Arimidex 30 mg Nolvadex for the first 3 days, 20 mg next 3 days, 10 mg until side effects decrease. Than you could invite the idea of going down to 5 mg Nolvadex.

The Nolvadex isnt always neccessary, so dont sweat it if you cant/dont have it.

Arimidex is the strongest anti e on the market I would start with the lower dose.

Best of luck.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Hiya TEST,

Are you suggesting 0.5 mg Arimidex a day? I was thinking 0.50-1.0 mg a week ...

D.

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
drinkrum said:
Hiya TEST,

Are you suggesting 0.5 mg Arimidex a day? I was thinking 0.50-1.0 mg a week ...

D.

well, I know guys who take alot of test which in turn sky rockets their estrogen levels. They would be candidates for .5 Arimidex a DAY. I am not aware of how you sit in this scale without the result of a blood test.

You have to remember that Arimidex is very powerful. It just doesnt pervent gyno by blocking the the effect of estrogen in the breast tissue. It COMPLETELY PERVENTS the testpsterone from converting to estrogen! We all need SOME estrogen to keep our bodies in a state of balance.

That is why I suggested Nolvadex or Tomaxifin (same thing) they just block the effect of estrogen in brest tissue, but in the bones and heart they stimulate the estrogen receptor=heart healthy benefits.

Go check your testosterone/estrogen levels and go from there. Do you have gyno already or just trying to pervent?

Later

Trilidon

Established Member
Reaction score
GL man, I found a site after we talked that sold clomid nolvadex and arimidex pretty cheap...

Like $2 per arimidex 1mg tab its the generic brand but thats like 60 bucks less then what you payed.

Hope things go well dude =)

drinkrum

Reaction score
Errr .. be wary Tril, because to my knowledge there is _no_ generic form of Arimidex! Can you PM me the site so I can check it out?

D.

P.S. I paid $220 for a container of 30 tabs of Arimidex. It didn't come in blister packs.

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
Dont skimp on anti e's. Arimidex is expensive and anyone trying to sell you generic anti'es is selling crap. Usually.

Stick with drugs that come from the pharmacy.

Trilidon

Established Member
Reaction score
its an email, its from the moderator at bodybuilding.com though, its totally legit I talked to all of them they backed it.

The generic brand is called " anastrozole" comes in 1mg tabs
$2 per tab

think its like minimum $100 order PM me if your interested in it still.

lovely711

Reaction score
GoodLuck drinkrum..

My serum testosterones are normal and my free testosterones are in the HIGH range.. Still my erections sucks.. Today, I did a blood test for estrogen count.. If it comes up high I will also be joining u..

drinkrum

Reaction score
lovely711 said:
GoodLuck drinkrum..

My serum testosterones are normal and my free testosterones are in the HIGH range.. Still my erections sucks.. Today, I did a blood test for estrogen count.. If it comes up high I will also be joining u..

Thanks lovely. Best of luck man. We've got to work together, share information, to beat this.

D.

Rudiratlos

Reaction score
lovely711 said:
GoodLuck drinkrum..

try taking DL-phenylalanine...on a empty stomach with some fluid that contains sugars..
l -phenylalanine raises your dopamine level (wich contributes to your erection) ..D-phenylalanine raises PEA in your brain ..

important is to take it sober phenylalainine competes with other Aminioacids. for the blood-brain carrier protein..
when u take it with sugar the short insuline boost washes out the remaining amino`s...do not eat for an hour after ingesting...

i took phenylalanine (250mg D 250mg L-form) with 2.5 mg selegiline daily
(MAOI-B inhibitor....sinhibits the enzym that breaks down dopamine).

it gave me great erections...BUT IT TAKES about 4 to 8 weaks before u see result!.. works also against depression..(could be life extending..and saves is a powerfull antioxidant in the brain)

if u get headaches..dry mouth.. reduce selegilline dose..to 2.5 mg t2-3 timers a week..

Generic selegilline ia available on the internet.. (cheap_..)

lovely711

Reaction score
Thnx a lot Rudiratlos.. Are these presrception drugs? Did u undergoe any propecia induced sexual side effects.. Also, from where did u order these drugs... Thnx again

Rudiratlos

Reaction score
lovely711 said:
Thnx a lot Rudiratlos.. Are these presrception drugs? Did u undergoe any propecia induced sexual side effects.. Also, from where did u order these drugs... Thnx again

not really..i have no erection problems...but i have somewhat lower libido..

http://medicinedrugstore.com/showitem.php?user_id=<?&itemid=06

also on dru-online.com

i order finast and selegiline at both sides...and recevied it within a couple of weeks.. (only one time i didnt recieve and the had to resend.wich they did)

Rudiratlos

Reaction score
ps Phenylalanine is an aminoacid available OTC....

important to take them on an empty stomach ...becoz they compete with other amino`s for the blood-brain carrier protein...
taking them with sugars..causes a blood wash out of the other amino`s
due to a raise in insuline..

drinkrum

Reaction score
Anything that changes the amount of dopamine is a strong substance, as dopamine is a very prominent neurotransmitter that is essential to the normal functioning of the CNS (central nervous system).

I would be very cautious ...

Rudiratlos

Reaction score
drinkrum said:
Anything that changes the amount of dopamine is a strong substance, as dopamine is a very prominent neurotransmitter that is essential to the normal functioning of the CNS (central nervous system).

I would be very cautious ...

Selegilline is very save
its not like your snorting cocain..

D-deprenyl (selegiline) protects nigrostriatal neurons against dopaminergic neurotoxicity.

it just slows down the breakdown of your own dopamine...there is no feedback mechanism... remeber your dopamine levels drop when your ageing ... due to the loss off nigrostratial neurons (when u loss 75% ..u will get parkinson)