Just Give It To Me Stright. I’m Balding Right.

Drew442

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have accepted the fact I am balding and to be honest I am pretty bummed out. I posted on this forum before and people said it didn’t look that bad but I just wanted another set of opinions. I read there is no such thing as a maturing hairline and it’s just the denial stage talking if I believe it. The thing that scares me is seeing through my hairline in the bathroom. Like I have hair over there but can see my skin through my hair if I angle the light and mirror a certain way. I tried to recreate it here. Just wanted another set of opinions. Ignore the small hairs at the front. I shaved my hairline a little to see what it would look like in the near future.

Attachments

• A2BA9BE3-175E-4FD4-A0E0-58F411C61531.jpeg
    A2BA9BE3-175E-4FD4-A0E0-58F411C61531.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 306
  • 3644CAE3-BCF7-48F0-9331-9F0C95D84A90.jpeg
    3644CAE3-BCF7-48F0-9331-9F0C95D84A90.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 292
  • B9176DFD-A4AE-4756-A78F-2643AB666742.jpeg
    B9176DFD-A4AE-4756-A78F-2643AB666742.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 313
  • 1D34577B-D830-4B67-8658-216013BC812E.jpeg
    1D34577B-D830-4B67-8658-216013BC812E.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 291
  • 70287879-8458-483C-8503-78EF4C955E08.jpeg
    70287879-8458-483C-8503-78EF4C955E08.jpeg
    103.3 KB · Views: 323
  • B9D01015-A6C2-47AE-83AE-70CA9B3E16B7.jpeg
    B9D01015-A6C2-47AE-83AE-70CA9B3E16B7.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 318
  • 9E14BD96-AF14-4986-A64A-70C56C943DBB.jpeg
    9E14BD96-AF14-4986-A64A-70C56C943DBB.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 285
  • A8FBA021-FD7E-4CA1-BE21-570130B4BCC7.jpeg
    A8FBA021-FD7E-4CA1-BE21-570130B4BCC7.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 319

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like a Norwood 1.5-2 to me and you still have a lot of hair. Keep an eye on it though and try Rogaine and Finasteride if it gets worse or if you want to just in case.

Drew442

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like a Norwood 1.5-2 to me and you still have a lot of hair. Keep an eye on it though and try Rogaine and Finasteride if it gets worse or if you want to just in case.
So you think starting it right now is a good idea so I can keep what I have.

sam nubello

My Regimen
Reaction score
  • Before washing your hair you need to massage your scalp with coconut oil this is all time common and best remedy for hair loss
  • Take 1 tablespoon of aloevera gel, cucumber gel and hibiscus gel in a bowl add some coconut oil and almond oil in it and massage on scalp gently it improves your hair growth hibiscus gel is very nice for graying problem in the hair. Cucumber gel gives smoothness to the scalp it also helps in hair loss problem.
· You can also try juice of the cucumber it contais mangnese, silicon, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, and sulphur sodium. This is beneficial for hair loss.

· Proper diet is also need to maintain hair loss.If you add minerals proteins and carbs, amino acid, calcium in your diet it will give you stamina to work and also some vitamins in the growth of the hair. Good diet and low stress it will improve your health.

Care your hair gently, use suitable products for hair
  • Wash your hair with lukewarm water apply suitable shampoo and massage in circular motion rinse your hair completely after applying shampoo.
  • Then apply conditioner on hair wash off the conditioner nicely
  • Dry your hair with soft towel let it dry naturally.
  • After drying hair comb your hair slowly
Eat in right way, fulfillment of your hidden hunger with fast food doesn’t mean that you are on right diet.

Eat fruits, vegetables and maintain proper balance of diet.

Eat well, sleep well and low stress this is the simplest mantra for hair loss.

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
  • Before washing your hair you need to massage your scalp with coconut oil this is all time common and best remedy for hair loss
  • Take 1 tablespoon of aloevera gel, cucumber gel and hibiscus gel in a bowl add some coconut oil and almond oil in it and massage on scalp gently it improves your hair growth hibiscus gel is very nice for graying problem in the hair. Cucumber gel gives smoothness to the scalp it also helps in hair loss problem.
· You can also try juice of the cucumber it contais mangnese, silicon, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, and sulphur sodium. This is beneficial for hair loss.

· Proper diet is also need to maintain hair loss.If you add minerals proteins and carbs, amino acid, calcium in your diet it will give you stamina to work and also some vitamins in the growth of the hair. Good diet and low stress it will improve your health.

Care your hair gently, use suitable products for hair
  • Wash your hair with lukewarm water apply suitable shampoo and massage in circular motion rinse your hair completely after applying shampoo.
  • Then apply conditioner on hair wash off the conditioner nicely
  • Dry your hair with soft towel let it dry naturally.
  • After drying hair comb your hair slowly
Eat in right way, fulfillment of your hidden hunger with fast food doesn’t mean that you are on right diet.

Eat fruits, vegetables and maintain proper balance of diet.

Eat well, sleep well and low stress this is the simplest mantra for hair loss.
Please don’t spread false information. Rogaine and finasteride are the only medications proven to be effective against hair loss.

All the coconut oil and expertise in the world won’t do any good for his hair

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please don’t spread false information. Rogaine and finasteride are the only medications proven to be effective against hair loss.

All the coconut oil and expertise in the world won’t do any good for his hair

certainly the treatment works for people who are not suffering from genetic alopecia.

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you think starting it right now is a good idea so I can keep what I have.

Natural solutions are absolute garbage when it comes to hair loss. Studies support that onion juice and other “natural remedies” do nothing since the balding process itself can be considered natural. Please don’t spread false information

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Natural solutions are absolute garbage when it comes to hair loss. Studies support that onion juice and other “natural remedies” do nothing since the balding process itself can be considered natural. Please don’t spread false information
@Obesecat i’ve seen this guy spamming various post, dont pay attention.

Warlord2.0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have accepted the fact I am balding and to be honest I am pretty bummed out. I posted on this forum before and people said it didn’t look that bad but I just wanted another set of opinions. I read there is no such thing as a maturing hairline and it’s just the denial stage talking if I believe it. The thing that scares me is seeing through my hairline in the bathroom. Like I have hair over there but can see my skin through my hair if I angle the light and mirror a certain way. I tried to recreate it here. Just wanted another set of opinions. Ignore the small hairs at the front. I shaved my hairline a little to see what it would look like in the near future.
My best friend from university (10 years ago ) had the exact same recession during his first year and he was 19 yo too.we still see each other (I just saw him 2 days ago)and his hairline+density is exactely the same 10 years later! And I don't think he will loose any ground in the futur!In other words,he has experienced one recession at 19 yo and it has never progressed not even 0.5 mm!It might be your case because you have exactely the same hair+same recession+same age! keep an eye on it but you don't need any treatment now.

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My best friend from university (10 years ago ) had the exact same recession during his first year and he was 19 yo too.we still see each other (I just saw him 2 days ago)and his hairline+density is exactely the same 10 years later! And I don't think he will loose any ground in the futur!In other words,he has experienced one recession at 19 yo and it has never progressed not even 0.5 mm!It might be your case because you have exactely the same hair+same recession+same age! keep an eye on it but you don't need any treatment now.

Lol I wish that were case for everyone. I started getting a “ mature hairline “ around 16. Now at 24 I’m a Norwood 3 almost 4. Better not to give false hope. More likely he will keep balding

Warlord2.0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I wish that were case for everyone. I started getting a “ mature hairline “ around 16. Now at 24 I’m a Norwood 3 almost 4. Better not to give false hope. More likely he will keep balding
I said that based on 3 things:
1-perfect density on the top
2-perfect symmetry of recession (that means it is more likely to be a mature hairline)
3-strong connexion on both sides (no sign of thinning.

You might be right of course but I would not say more likely he will keep balding.Let's say 50/50.