Just Don't Know What To Do Anymore :(

neddy2016

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was receding throughout my 20s but in my 30s it starting to go much further back then i imagined it would, or at least this soon and quick.

So i first tried minoxidil and had some odd side effects in my bones and joints and so had to stop.

Then i tried a natural DHT blocker (saw palmetto,boitin) which i am still kinda using but its not done anything that i can tell except make me lose a fair bit of weight.

I tried nizoral and zix and my hair was abit itchy and looked so thin after using them.

I also am currently using a cheap laser comb which i can't help but think makes my hair look abit thin the next day also.

Tried finesteride for 2 days and noticed a thinning effect too

I even tried nettle dandruff shampoo recently and next day i was itching and shedding a fair bit and i ain't even a big shedder and don't think i will use it again (waste of money i guess)

Everything that i have heard is good for hairloss feels like it just seems to make things worse (from what i can tell)

Phoenix07

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 days of finasteride is nothing.. you need to give a solid year at least.. overcome the initial side effects, they do happen, try to persevere and you might be amazed with the results... saw palmetto, nettle, etc.. are to weak to do anything. Stay strong

neddy2016

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I got this fear that my hairline will recede even faster on Finasteride and i heard some say they experienced a rapid receding hairline from it

I can't find any information from anyone whether they actually had it grow back or not or whether it just kept receding.

My hair definitely looked abit thinner the next day on using finasteride

Versplinteren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got this fear that my hairline will recede even faster on Finasteride and i heard some say they experienced a rapid receding hairline from it

I can't find any information from anyone whether they actually had it grow back or not or whether it just kept receding.

My hair definitely looked abit thinner the next day on using finasteride

I think you should at least give it a try, it will probably recede anyway. Maybe finasteride will help you out, don't try to think to much about the negative things that can happen.

I strongly believe the mind plays a big role in the outcome of the drug