Just Cut Off My Testicles To Cure Myself

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet eunuchs do not lose hair ever, so the point is moot.
how much damage has Hamilton done,.....
bald eunuchs 1.jpg
bald eunuchs 2.jpg
bald eunuchs 3.jpg
bald eunuchs 4.jpg
bald eunuchs 5.jpg
bald eunuchs 6.jpg

Attachments

• bald eunuchs 7.jpeg
    bald eunuchs 7.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 185

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

7DCC95AF-E9B7-4494-BEBD-C73848D9832F.jpeg

Sorry, but if you are castrated for reasons regarding hair loss other gender dysphoria, and then decide to use testosterone injections just to eventually stop the use of that, you are the definition of stupid. Nevertheless, if the hair loss progresses after the withdrawal of ‘the hormone’, you can just use 25mg/day of bicalutamide to block the androgen receptors within your scalp.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
eunuchs in the past were forced to shave their heads because shampoo were expensive in china,otherwise further balding is impossible and iam a living proof

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
s
eunuchs in the past were forced to shave their heads because shampoo were expensive in china,otherwise further balding is impossible and iam a living proof
shampoo was invented in the midle of last century.
Are you a living proof of what?

Tattoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then again maybe some were bald before castration, thus minimal regrowth. Also you’re a bit closer to trans in terms of hormones.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again they aren't on estrogen or progesterone which helps alot in feminizing the body and hairline

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I cared a lot when i was younger, now i dont. That's the least of my 'problems'. I've been sleeping with around 10 girls, 6 didn't notice, 3 noticed but didn't care and 1 (former) girlfriend used to lick my ball so hard, telling me how she loved it (she was a freak). Only time it's being made fun of, is when someone mention my middle name (sten = stone). Here in Denmark, stone(s) is slang for testicle(s). Not the smartest name my parents choose.
lol u had 10 girlfriends and still complain ? Get outta here