Just Cut Off My Testicles To Cure Myself

whatintheworld

Reaction score
kobe.gif

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's to a full head of hair in 12 months.:)
Castration does not grow back hair that you have already lost due to DHT miniaturisation, but it would prevent future hair from falling out. You would still need to get a hair transplant if you went down this route.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You won't regrow your hair with castration, which has been seen with @Sonolmn98. It will permanently halt your hair loss, but you need to add something to spark regrowth, which was estradiol in his case.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
castration stopped further balding completely but no significant regrowth was seen beside the increase n density and texture,most of my hair recovery is due to the high dosages of estrogen and progesterone,finasterde helped me to some degree at least it blocked the adrenal dht which is lke 3% of total testosterone, estrogen changed my skull shape and made my head skin more elastic and soft, think this has to do wth muscle loss in the head

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
castration stopped further balding completely but no significant regrowth was seen beside the increase n density and texture,most of my hair recovery is due to the high dosages of estrogen and progesterone,finasterde helped me to some degree at least it blocked the adrenal dht which is lke 3% of total testosterone, estrogen changed my skull shape and made my head skin more elastic and soft, think this has to do wth muscle loss in the head
You seriously cut off your balls?

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to say it, but DHT or T is created inside the pilosebaceous unit (Hair) not only in testes

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm born with one testicel, and my male pattern baldness is quite aggressive. It must be one hell of a powerful ball i have down there...

Do you considering a fake one to get a cosmetic look? or you dont care at all?

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you considering a fake one to get a cosmetic look? or you dont care at all?
I cared a lot when i was younger, now i dont. That's the least of my 'problems'. I've been sleeping with around 10 girls, 6 didn't notice, 3 noticed but didn't care and 1 (former) girlfriend used to lick my ball so hard, telling me how she loved it (she was a freak). Only time it's being made fun of, is when someone mention my middle name (sten = stone). Here in Denmark, stone(s) is slang for testicle(s). Not the smartest name my parents choose.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cared a lot when i was younger, now i dont. That's the least of my 'problems'. I've been sleeping with around 10 girls, 6 didn't notice, 3 noticed but didn't care and 1 (former) girlfriend used to lick my ball so hard, telling me how she loved it (she was a freak). Only time it's being made fun of, is when someone mention my middle name (sten = stone). Here in Denmark, stone(s) is slang for testicle(s). Not the smartest name my parents choose.
i think they didnt notice you having a missing ball,because they were busy looking at your hairline