just curious... for all the regular lifters here...

how much do you bench (8+ REPs)

• 135-155

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 195-225

• 235-255

• 265-285

• 295-315

• 315 + wow you're fuckin strong! @_@

• under 135

• Total voters

Axon

Reaction score
social_drinker said:
Well, like I said I was approaching a NW4 with severe temporal recession and a very thin crown. That is pretty bad for a 25 year old. I see guys that post pictures and say that they are a Norwood 3 or 4 and they are nowhere NEAR as bad as I was.

As far as returning to work, I just wore a ballcap and took some precautions the week after I had it done. I had no swelling and very little redness. What redness I did have had dissipated in about 4 days.

Also, my physician did not shave the recipient area. I had only the hairline and forelock done so there wasn't much to shave anyway! I left the crown and top of my head alone for now to see what medications can do for me. I have to say that so far they have done very well.

I won't say publicly who my physician was because I am pretty sure HairLossTalk.com has rules against that but if you want to see more of my pictures I can send them via IM.

We're cool with it SD. It's when we get a nublet poster singing the praises of a relatively unknown doctor that we begin to get a little antsy. Since you've been around, it shouldn't be an issue for you to give a name drop or two.

pleasehelpme

Established Member
Reaction score
hey social if it's not too much of a hassle could you post up or send me some before hair transplant pics and how your hair looked styled, unstyled, and with dermatch and how it looks now styled, unstyled, and with dermatch?

thanks

and by the way it's great to hear that you're doing great after the hair transplant

ix

Established Member
Reaction score
if you can post them in a thread it'd be great..or pm them to me