Just Came Back From A High School Reunion

Allesandra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry gotta vent. Just came back from my 10 year high school reunion at a bar and feeling like crap.

Only ONE guy there out of 40 to 50 was higher than a NW2 (he shaved his head and grew a huge beard). This is late thirties mind you.

Meanwhile I'm there completely hairless having to explain to everyone where all my hair went. Thank god I put on some fake eyebrows so I looked somewhat human once again.

I could tell people didn't like my new look though - all I got were looks of confusion and disgust. Baby face + bald = not a good combo. I had few drinks then left early.
There's a huge reason why you were the most advanced bald person there. Because you were the bravest dog just imagine how many guys be on there with three didn't even show up. I can guarantee there were at least twenty guys that didn't go to that simply because of hair

shookwun

Reaction score
There's a huge reason why you were the most advanced bald person there. Because you were the bravest dog just imagine how many guys be on there with three didn't even show up. I can guarantee there were at least twenty guys that didn't go to that simply because of hair
I dont even know where to start.

Balding, and advanced baldness in your twenties equals extreme minority. Even as a early thirty year old, most people have full heads of hair. Some thin, but most don't have anything over a NW2-3