just came across this, seems suspicious....

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry for this being so random, but I came across this picture....?

And then I found these:

And these from a few years ago:

Is this guy from one directon starting to bald too?

Yes, I agree. Your links do seem suspicious

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
The only thing suspicious is that you are going to websites with these types of pics on them. What website did you pull those pics from moistboys.com?

RobertF

Reaction score
Yeah, he is starting to bald. I notice that premature balding seems to be pretty widespread among English men.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
that top middle pic actually looks like his hairline was filled in with a transplant. Its sparse and you can see what looks like placement. I would not doubt celebs start getting hair transplants young to avoid a negative impact. Especially since they have the funds for good ones.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
in the old pics you cant even see his hairline . . . . . . how am i supposed to see if he is receding?

doesnt look like it anyways. its a norwood 1.1 maybe lmfao

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Maybe a bit of receding, but nothing alarming. He has a good head of hair.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope he goes bald within the next 12-24 months... for our sake, to bring attention to this disgusting disease since the public generally doesnt give a fvck about us.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
This guys father is slick bald NW6

Hope Justin Bieber will start balding soon, imagine how loud would that be.... he has more balding genetics in family than I do (none, except for me), so he has a pretty good chance too

None of us will ever know.
He will just start getting those top of the line treatments only hollywood gets. Like Tosh.

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
It will be hilarious to see the comments from his fans if he does bald.

I bet it'll be a lot of "WOW. He aged fast" "He looks old now" etc that's if he does go bald.

Also, don't dare mention a wig - if he does come back in public after a balding spell with a full thick Norwood 1 hair. Look at Enrique if you type bald and forum to google and see all his female fans "He's not bald" ''He has good hair" etc type ****e.

Such double standards. These women want their men with hair, but if in the case of Enrique, if they opt for a system/wig then you'll be riddiclued at or they'll go into denial mode.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
It will be hilarious to see the comments from his fans if he does bald.

I bet it'll be a lot of "WOW. He aged fast" "He looks old now" etc that's if he does go bald.

Also, don't dare mention a wig - if he does come back in public after a balding spell with a full thick Norwood 1 hair. Look at Enrique if you type bald and forum to google and see all his female fans "He's not bald" ''He has good hair" etc type ****e.

Such double standards. These women want their men with hair, but if in the case of Enrique, if they opt for a system/wig then you'll be riddiclued at or they'll go into denial mode.

Somoene needs to call out these hypergamous w****s.