Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
fdsfdfdfdffddf.PNG

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So in other words have top tier Chad facial features and a head and forehead shape that doesn't look weird when there is no longer a hairline to frame your face or hair to cover your head. And don't be pale. Otherwise you look like a hairless goblin. Oh and be a famous action movie star too. It is so ridiculous the type of fake and forced masculinity of these sly bald guys. Every one of them thinks they look like a badass action movie hero when in reality they just look like every other bald guy.

blackg

Reaction score
I always use Michael Stipe, Moby, Prince William, and Larry David as my big four.
Well said.
Haha, whenever someone recommends to "just shave it bro" they'll use one of these four as comparisons 100% of the time
That's what the oblivious fullhead needs to hear.

Anyway ...
Why can't we just be bald?
Why do we have "better" ourselves in ever other area.
f*** society!

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I love the most is, that red pill reddit should be all about getting to the "truth" and stop be a blue pill denying pussy. In this thread above a guy listed the things you can do against hairloss (the very few stuff). And one guy said (and got highly liked): "Bruh, hairtransplant or other sh*t will just get you shallow women bruh, if she doesnt like your bald head its her lose broh". Its funny. Its like a fat women saying: "its your lose bruh" when you ditch her. So, if you attract just shallow women when you try to look better, why even going to the GYM? good clothes?...I mean...."YOU ATTRACT SHALLOW WOMEN BRUH! WOMEN DONT CARE ABOUT LOOKS! EVEN AN AUTISTIC NERDY LOOKING INDIAN GUY CAN APPROACH 9 AND 10". Blue Pill RSD f***