Just Another Bald Facebook Post (trigger Inducing)

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at the disgust of young women towards bald men and of course they use Jason Statham because that's what 99% of bald men look like. I didn't cherry pick any comments, this is really how women feel.

rjCHRkR.png

voPAIBG.png

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Guys,while surfing on facebook,if some girl mocks baldness..don't take it seriously.

Most of the girls are below 25/20 years of age..
they haven't seen the world completely.
They do not have faced the situation of baldness in their life.

Almost 50% will slowly learn how to see the world and how to look at others while completing their studies or job.

One girl whom i met when she was 23 years old..
didn't knew any bald guy before me.
I was the first balding guy to her.

To understand baldness..Girl must have a balding close friend or cousin.(Bald father will not work.)

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys,while surfing on facebook,if some girl mocks baldness..don't take it seriously.

Almost 50% will slowly learn how to see the world and how to look at others while completing their studies or job.

To understand baldness..Girl must have a balding close friend or cousin.(Bald father will not work.)
sometimes I wish i was as blue pilled as you. think i'd enjoy life more.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
sometimes I wish i was as blue pilled as you. think i'd enjoy life more.

Check the comments inside..
there are few women with bald men in relationship.

All you need is "open eyes to see the world."

For e.g:
One of the 3 Angry reaction on Nargis Hussain comment is by a women who is in relationship with bald guy.

I am not blue pilled .I am not red pilled.

Infact I have one of the strict criteria to shortlist the girl..

Not to even think of a girl who is born after year 1990.
I do not make friendship with girl who is social butterfly,who have large friend circle,who have handsome cousin/brother.

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

Young women often mock fat people as well.

And if you meet them in their 30s they are more than likely to be fat and very apologetic on their former views.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
To understand baldness..Girl must have a balding close friend or *cousin*.(Bald father will not work.)

I do not make friendship with girl who is social butterfly,who have large friend circle,who have handsome *cousin*/brother.

I take cousins are very important in your culture?

blackg

Reaction score
Young women often mock fat people as well.

And if you meet them in their 30s they are more than likely to be fat and very apologetic on their former views.
On a serious note, mate, do teen girls and early 20 somethings in your part of Asia ever mock the local baldcels?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
On a serious note, mate, do teen girls and early 20 somethings in your part of Asia ever mock the local baldcels?
I don't actually know because there aren't many bald people here.

The three bald men at my center all fit in pretty well and two of them have girlfriends so my inkling would be that it doesn't matter that much.