Just An Idea About Treatment(maybe Sounds Silly)

KKND

My Regimen
Reaction score
If we assume hair loss is a type of hyperimmune syndrome,
If you assume that your immune cells became too sensitive so it begins to attack your own hair root cells,
Reducing the sensitivity of the immune system by accept a little pollute instead of pursuing too clean maybe solution.
For example, do not wash your hand and body too often and do not wash dishes with hot water.

Of course, it doesn't make sense if you get dirty enough to get sick.

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s not how the human body works lol

What you’re suggesting is based on a fundamental misunderstanding regarding how the immune system works and what male pattern baldness is. This is right up there with the “I don’t exercise because my body has a finite amount of energy” train of thought.

male pattern baldness is genetic, it has literally nothing to do with the immune system. There is no assumption to make because the cause of the condition and it’s mechanism of action are known; the cause genetic, the mechanism DHT sensitivity.

Specifically, you lose your hair because your genetics have dictated that you have a higher level of sensitivity to DHT. Higher sensitivity leads to miniaturization, which eventually results in total loss.

Last edited:

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
male pattern baldness is genetic, it has literally nothing to do with the immune system. There is no assumption to make because the cause of the condition and
it’s mechanism of action are known; the cause genetic, the mechanism DHT sensitivity.

Specifically, you lose your hair because
your genetics have dictated that you
have a higher level of sensitivity to DHT. Higher sensitivity leads to miniaturization, which eventually results in total loss.

Has this been scientifically proven 100% ?
I still think the real cause has not been found out yet.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has this been scientifically proven 100% ?
I still think the real cause has not been found out yet.

0% proved. But it is the only plausible explanation for the moment.

What's proved is that the largest contributor to androgenetic alopecia is the X chromosom from the mother, which has been found responsible for the disease up to 5% of the cases. Idk if you get this part through my shitty English but it means we Don't understand sh*t to this.

What OP is saying is that Hobbos with decent hair have too much sh*t in their system for their immune cells to be annoyed to the point they start attacking hair instead of fighting real threats.

In this case treatments vs chronic and autoimmune diseases would enable people to keep their hair as it suppresses a part of your immune cells.

So it's probably bullshit.