just a little thanks to all of you

bernie12345b

Reaction score
Hi to all of I just want to thank you all because I think your the one who help me cope for my problem about hair.... For those who are afraid of taking finasteride please for god sake take action before its too late...I know the feeling of being hopeless and thinking of being ugly evrytym you look at the mirror..I am writing these bcozz I don't want any body else suffer from these problem...I just want you all to be happy...don't be afraid of shedding plsss...I go through that in about 2 months but suddenly I woke up one day when I took a shower and none came out on my scalp...plsss for those who are afraid plss take it b4 its too late tnxxx...sorry for my bad English..this is not my prefer language

bram1988

Reaction score
Hi to all of I just want to thank you all because I think your the one who help me cope for my problem about hair.... For those who are afraid of taking finasteride please for god sake take action before its too late...I know the feeling of being hopeless and thinking of being ugly evrytym you look at the mirror..I am writing these bcozz I don't want any body else suffer from these problem...I just want you all to be happy...don't be afraid of shedding plsss...I go through that in about 2 months but suddenly I woke up one day when I took a shower and none came out on my scalp...plsss for those who are afraid plss take it b4 its too late tnxxx...sorry for my bad English..this is not my prefer language

Kind words. Thank you for your empathy. I am happy you are experiencing positive results. Keep it up!

bernie12345b

Reaction score
Yeah finasteride and minoxidil gave back my confidence I don't know how to upload picture but..this stuff actually works and I want also to give a confidence for those who are taking it and seeing a negative results...just ride it out and be patience