Just A Heads Up If You're In The Us And Trying To Order Cb

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Honestly not worried if it takes a bit. More worried if it was possible to get in at all.

Others confirmed it is. So I'm not sweating it

I emailed the postal service and customs so I'll find out what's going on. If they seized it and I won't get it at all, I'm out money but I'll take that over it not being possible to ever get it. If it takes a bit I'm ok with that too.

I'll try ordering from Kane from now on. Probably order 10gs every 2 months or so, so I'll get it in some staggered fashion. As long as I get some I'm good. I'll be pretty happy.

Thanks everyone for the helpful replies. You guys rock.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
As long as I can use this until the real shits out, I'm good. Gonna stack it with microdosing finasteride. minoxidil. Nizoral. Biotin. And dermapen EOD at .3-.5 mm for absorption of minoxidil. Also for CB absorption when I get it.

I feel like this will be a strong regime to hold out for 3 years.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
I would only order those 10g within group buy otherwise it will be quite pricey over time-for everyone. if we order like 50g at once and then spread it out, divide it up I think we can get the price waay down and there is literally no difference for the individual then. sam with testing. I can't afford a 80$ price per gram, thats insanity

I'm working out a group buy situation as we speak.

I got one potentially 2. Both u.s.

If you were down... We'd have to figure out logistics for you / how we'd mail this etc.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll find out what happened with my stuff soon via email. In a day or so....

Regardless I'm not gonna stop. I'll def try again via group buy.

If other people are getting theirs ( which appears to be the case ) then maybe I just had a hint of bad luck.

Test subject X

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update: 5g ordered from Kane 8 days ago received in the States. Came straight from China. So far I'm impressed.
Now the real question. Where to test this sh*t in the States? I will be doing research now. @Phatalis , any ideas?

Argloss

My Regimen
Reaction score

If you were down... We'd have to figure out logistics for you / how we'd mail this etc.

which is the price per grams on this group?

I talked with wuhan this week:
50 grams = $45 per each one ($2.250)
100 grams = $37,5 per each one ($3750)

Other user (@Ollie ) talk with him and got better price, $38 each gram per 50 grams.
I can afford 25 grams if others can buy the rest. For customs, I don't have problem (have a shipping agent in china who can bring to me the product in Argentina), but the others need to solve your customs problems alone.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
which is the price per grams on this group?

I talked with wuhan this week:
50 grams = $45 per each one ($2.250)
100 grams = $37,5 per each one ($3750)

Other user (@Ollie ) talk with him and got better price, $38 each gram per 50 grams.
I can afford 25 grams if others can buy the rest. For customs, I don't have problem (have a shipping agent in china who can bring to me the product in Argentina), but the others need to solve your customs problems alone.

As of current im most concerned about purity. Like you im wanting to buy 25g but the thought of getting a bag of flour is a worry. Perhaps they wouldn't mind signing a purity contract that sits align with their own labs results +/- 1%.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

possibility with canada ?

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As long as I can use this until the real shits out, I'm good. Gonna stack it with microdosing finasteride. minoxidil. Nizoral. Biotin. And dermapen EOD at .3-.5 mm for absorption of minoxidil. Also for CB absorption when I get it.

I feel like this will be a strong regime to hold out for 3 years.

what is your microdosing dose ?

Norwood Recovery

My Regimen
Reaction score

Put me down for a group buy, I’m in the states as well. Send me some details over

cbddreams

My Regimen
Reaction score

I would potentially interested in this as I was thinking of ordering 30g for myself soon at $55 per gram. I'm in Thailand though if that complicates things. Drop me a message if you get the group buy ball rolling

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll keep it posted. I want to see

A) If someone elses sh*t arrives.
B) If my sh*t arrives or find out whats happening with it, waiting for email

Providing those two things, gonna start organizing...

2018 1 year phase II topline results should also be in the next 5 weeks So...

yourMom<3sMyHair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone save me some searching and hook me up with Wuhan's contact info? Has their CB been tested? I've used CB from Lewis and Lyphar. Lewis shipped the fastest but he's the most expensive of all and his product didn't dissolve right away. I've used quite a few batches from Lyphar, but their shipping takes about a month to the states and now they've informed me they cannot currently produce as they're out of a critical component. Never had a batch seized by customs though.

Argloss

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought we were expecting them this month ?
Q1 = 1 January to 31 March. (1 week left february + 4 weeks march = 5 weeks.)
Nobody know if they truly will publicate this in Q1.

Btw, I wanna have CB here when they publish the info.

My program:
25 grams, 1,5 ml at 2,5% BID in 11 months. In eleven months I'll know if this sh*t work, and I think in one year the price go down fast. At 2,5% if the product work, at least I expect maintenance.
So, next year if this product work, I'm going to 7,5% BID... I think there are no other option side free right now, and I'm frustrated to search for ONE pic of any member in any forum with results in CB. It's incredible.

it's time to do this. Go Big or Go Home

Pd: Sorry for my english i'm no native :cool:

Can someone save me some searching and hook me up with Wuhan's contact info? Has their CB been tested? I've used CB from Lewis and Lyphar. Lewis shipped the fastest but he's the most expensive of all and his product didn't dissolve right away. I've used quite a few batches from Lyphar, but their shipping takes about a month to the states and now they've informed me they cannot currently produce as they're out of a critical component. Never had a batch seized by customs though.

@hilbert use Wuhan, he test all the batchs.

Argloss

My Regimen
Reaction score
So we get 150 grams at $38 per.. split 6 ways.. 25 grams at $950 per person, let’s do it

No, for $37,5 only need 100 grams (This is the price wuhan give to me). So split only 4 ways. Everyone pay directly to him by alibaba trade asurance (to protect de money) and each one receive the parcel in your country. Don't forget to add SHIPPING COST, $37,5 is only for the product.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, for $37,5 only need 100 grams (This is the price wuhan give to me). So split only 4 ways. Everyone pay directly to him by alibaba trade asurance (to protect de money) and each one receive the parcel in your country. Don't forget to add SHIPPING COST, $37,5 is only for the product.

if im in canada ?