Just A few questions...

icecreamman120

Reaction score
I'm Chris, I'm 18 and im starting to lose my hair. Almost all men in my family have went bald. If I started to take some products off this site, Would I be able to stop taking them or would i have to continue to take them the rest of my life. Thank you for your help.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
any hair loss treatment you try will have to be continued indefinately. minoxidil (rogaine) can regrow hair and help you keep that hair for years. finasteride (propecia, proscar) is taken orally and can help your hair from falling out, and possibly help you regrow.

there's no answer to stopping hair loss, just treatments that can help us keep it for a while.

G

You might take them as long until something better comes out though I wouldn´t be too optimistic for this to happen soon. Get on Finasteride and Minoxidil. They work for most people.

Jm0311

Reaction score
dont just jump on something research first!!!! talk to your doctor. if you want to get on finasteride. go get some blood tests done...so you can get a check up like 3 months after you get on and so on so you can measure the changes in your body and stuff. As for ME. a suggestion for you would be to stay topical for awhile. look at this stuff

Revita Shampoo
Tricomin Spray
Revivogen Spray
spironolactone Cream
Minoxidil

Vitamins:
MSM
Vitamin C
Zinc

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
in some countrys you need prescription for MSM.
But its just to order on the internett.