J's story

jhova

Reaction score
so yea, i jus turned 20 and i been trying to combat male pattern baldness since i was 17 by using triaxon (big gimmik). my hair use 2 b really oily and after using triaxon it got a lot healther and thciker but things jus went down hill. I used it for 2 years and the texture of my hair changed, so i stopped using that crap. I think triaxon helped but who wants peach fuzz hair. Now that i stopped using it my hairline is even more messed. I Recently started using 2 percent Rogaine it makes me a bit dizzy but i swear my hair sticks right up when i apply it. Does this mean its working? The dizziness needs 2 subside or its going to be hard to continue treatment. Has anyone experienced this on rogaine? Neways life realli sucks. I mean really, im an attractive guy, i have the confidece to walk to any girl and just chop em. but in the last few months ive gotten so many negative comments about my hair that i dont go out without a hat. i have all my hair its jus thinning a lot. I sleep all day i dont even want 2 get up anymore. on top of that im @ univeristy and i got so much sh*t 2 do yet i can never concentrate. u kno same old story reading up on here, gettin high, or looking at my hair for hourss, no thoughts on skool. Its all in my head but i feel depressed way 2 much. I went to go see doctor seager yesterday and his staff advised me that i should come back a year laterr. I thought the Doctor would make everything better but sh*t just keeps on getting worsee. He even said since im balding at a young age i probably still have a bald spot on my crown, if i had surgery, which is retarted. I mean come on I am gonna pay him thousands of dollars so im half-bald, wtf? Neways like i said im attractive even with my head shaved (which i do all the time now). I Jus wish this male pattern baldness started when i was marriend atleast than i wouldnt need 2 chase ***,. lol. I was wondering about spironolactone cream? im lookin for a way 2 inhibit dht without using propecia if thats at all possible. I also been using nizoral and yea watever its a shampoo. I need to get on with my life, any thoughts? My scalp is f*****g shinyyy!

mogadon

Established Member
Reaction score
welcome jhova, i cant give you any advice on rogaine,as i have never used it, as im using maintenance products at the moment,im sure someone will chip in though, i really think you should get some propecia mate,and get it fast, please do this, you of course can get some spironolactone lotion, i have just started my regime,and i use it.

i can understand your reservations on propecia,but please do try it,i gather your worried about the side effects, maybe you could elaborate more on your concerns.

im no propecia preacher believe me,i had to come off it myself,due to lack of libido problems,but within 2 days of coming off, my libido returned to normal.so everything is reversible
but you really must give it a go, its the best chance you have at holding your hair, alot of people are fine on it.and get no trouble.

good luck anyway.