Jordan Peterson Destroys Channel 4 (((news))) Reporter

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Since old J. Petey is flavor of the month these days, i thought i'd leave this little recent gem interview of his here

She really is quite the master baiter, ain't she?

It's great seeing somebody who's intelligent, logical and articulate enough to completely shut down this shitty back handed ambush (((Interview))). God damned sh*t was infuriating to get through, especially where she would just bounce around topic to topic, incessantly cut him off, not listen to his answers and continually try to play gotcha.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since old J. Petey is flavor of the month these days, i thought i'd leave this little recent gem interview of his here

She really is quite the master baiter, ain't she?

It's great seeing somebody who's intelligent, logical and articulate enough to completely shut down this shitty back handed ambush (((Interview))). God damned sh*t was infuriating to get through, especially where she would just bounce around topic to topic, incessantly cut him off, not listen to his answers and continually try to play gotcha.

Holy sh*t that was f*****g awesome. Smart guy and everything he said was perfectly correct. That woman was just terrible.

I might read his books. I need to be less agreeable in general.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
I don’t like Peterson. Anyone who believes we live in a meritocracy is not someone I can get behind. He’s a capitalist in the most pejorative sense of the word.

shookwun

Reaction score
how is that women a reporter. Dumb as a rock

She kept reciting the same argument over and over. Jordan was very clear about the reasons, and how being female is just one part of an equation.

Feel dumber after listening to that stupid b**ch. how many times is she going to mention this paygap, and gender quality.

That Jordan guy is a beast!

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has he had a transplant? His hairline looks kind of unnatural

A fairly bad one. Looks like the main problem which makes the shape more noticeable is it left permanent redness which is a fairly rare complication. Growth doesn't look great either and he needs more grafts behind the hairline.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wut? What is the alternative to meritocracy?

Really? I've been wondering that for a while, and I wrongly thought "nah he's not the kind of guy to have a hair transplant".

View attachment 76882

OK he had one.

Even his bad transplant with an unnatural design looks substantially better than his pre-op lmao.

I thought the same thing but at the end of the day people who are open-minded and observant like Peterson see problems like baldness for what they are and deal with them no fuss.