Jonathan Banks--Better with Hair or Without--Hey Mikey

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Better with Hair? Or Without?

Jonathan Banks--From Goofy Hit man to the Perfect Hit Man?

From Beverly Hills to New Mexico:

1620487660271-png.png

1620487567459-png.png

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Without but the age difference in the pictures matters. I saw him in Beverly Hills Cop and he was playing a goofy bad guy but in Better Call Saul he's just cool.

jazz1

Reaction score
The old man without, although young age I would say hair....

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The old man without, although young age I would say hair....
With age some things can come out in the wash, so to speak but he was already a hair goner by Beverly Hills Cop. I didn't even recognize him at first but I kept wondering why he looked so familiar.

jazz1

Reaction score
With age some things can come out in the wash, so to speak but he was already a hair goner by Beverly Hills Cop. I didn't even recognize him at first but I kept wondering why he looked so familiar.
I guess when your old people don’t care much about appearance, especially men...

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess when your old people don’t care much about appearance, especially men...
At that age, head shape is a big factor although maybe it always is but when a person is at that point of baldness like in Beverly Hills Cop, you always look disheveled and he does during the move but being totally bald is neat at least and you fear the sun more than the wind.

jazz1

Reaction score
At that age, head shape is a big factor although maybe it always is but when a person is at that point of baldness like in Beverly Hills Cop, you always look disheveled and he does during the move but being totally bald is neat at least and you fear the sun more than the wind.
I wish I lived in America lol.....

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, some celebrities wear hair systems.....
But look how bad at least some systems were in the '80's. Every episode of Mad About You, all I could do was stare at Paul Reiser's hair. Not mention that Mr. Reiser had a mullet in the back in BHCII.

jazz1

Reaction score
But look how bad at least some systems were in the '80's. Every episode of Mad About You, all I could do was stare at Paul Reiser's hair. Not mention that Mr. Reiser had a mullet in the back in BHCII.
Yes true, but prior to The BIG3 I visited a hair system place here in the UK, you literally can not tell. Since 2010 they have advanced even further to the point they are undetectable.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes true, but prior to The BIG3 I visited a hair system place here in the UK, you literally can not tell. Since 2010 they have advanced even further to the point they are undetectable.
Still the paranoia and anxiety I’d feel thinking it was lifting up in the wind isn’t worth it lol

jazz1

Reaction score
Still the paranoia and anxiety I’d feel thinking it was lifting up in the wind isn’t worth it lol
They are super glued solid haha.

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He definitely looks cooler bald but the facial hair helps.

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember seeing a video of a guy with a hair system who went sky diving, I was waiting for it to blow off his head at any second although it didn't luckily for him lmao