Jon Renau Wigs (and Other Name Brands) For Half Off (yes... For Real)

Grace J

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay everyone. I finally found my new go-to website to buy wigs online. Wigs.com has a little-known sister site called Wigoutlet.com that they use to sell returned wigs. I checked into it and these wigs go through inspections and human hair wigs even get re-styled if they need it or whatever to make sure they are like brand new before they get re-sold. I emailed them and they said almost all of these wigs were just the wrong color and we never even taken out of the box, so they have a huge warehouse full of them that they need to sell off.

So if you like Jon Renau or Raquel Welch or most other name brands, you should check Wigoutlet.com!!!

Left4bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ho it's so great !! My best dream comes true thanks to you!
A wig with human hair !! cloned human hair thanks to Dr. Takashi Tsuji's technology!

I can not wait to put it on my scalp. So beautiful hair made in Riken's labs and organs technologies.

Just one question. If the human hair of the wigs fall, can I put minoxidil on the wig in order to have regrowth ? or do I have to wait for Replicel to be on the market to make injections on the wig?

Thank you sooooooo muuuuch

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
tenor.gif

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A wig with human hair !! cloned human hair thanks to Dr. Takashi Tsuji's technology!

I can not wait to put it on my scalp. So beautiful hair made in Riken's labs and organs technologies.

Just one question. If the human hair of the wigs fall, can I put minoxidil on the wig in order to have regrowth ? or do I have to wait for Replicel to be on the market to make injections on the wig?

no don't used certified pharmaceuticals ! its money to the man so they don't need to make a new treatment/cure when they already can make money on those old products!

Use natural stuff from nature ! all free ! peppermint-rosemary-club soda- mixed together and then put it into a syringe! but you need to inject it at the right time! when the flat earth reach full winter cycle and summer starts!

Then you regrowth like 26 norwood !

Beauty101

My Regimen
Reaction score

Applying minoxidil directly to a wig is unlikely to result in regrowth of human hair on the wig Minoxidil is designed to be applied to the scalp, where it penetrates the skin and stimulates hair follicles. It's not meant to be used on artificial hair, and its effectiveness relies on its direct contact with the scalp. https://www.perfectlocks.com/products/afro-unit-with-pu-base

Last edited:

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score