Jojje`s story - (Age 23, some rapid success on finasteride and min)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Jojje said:
no i didnt get a new photo camera before my hair looked ok again ... didnt realy want any pictures of my hair at that time.
just think Norwood 2.5 with difuse thinning all the way back to the crown.

from NW2.5 to a NW1.5 is a huge improvement!

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
Jojje said:
no i didnt get a new photo camera before my hair looked ok again ... didnt realy want any pictures of my hair at that time.

yea im loving the treatment, and there are still small hairs forming on my hairline, so it doesnt look like its finnished yet :D
ahh its about 11 30 pm here so time for some rogain before night :D

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Jojje said:
RaginDemon said:
Jojje said:

yea im loving the treatment, and there are still small hairs forming on my hairline, so it doesnt look like its finnished yet :D

How long did it take for you to spot a difference?

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
Jojje said:
RaginDemon said:
Jojje said:

well about 3 months, i could se my hair on top getting its original color back, and getting thicker. and its also fun when the hairdresser again starts to ask if u eant to thin it out a bit, rhey never asked about that last yyear.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Jojje said:
RaginDemon said:
Jojje said:
RaginDemon said:
Jojje said:

well about 3 months, i could se my hair on top getting its original color back, and getting thicker. and its also fun when the hairdresser again starts to ask if u eant to thin it out a bit, rhey never asked about that last yyear.

Your very lucky you are such a great responder to the treatments, I hope it will happen to me one day.

Just out of curiusity, are you in your 20's?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Jojje said:
RaginDemon said:
Jojje said:
RaginDemon said:
Jojje said:

Your very lucky you are such a great responder to the treatments, I hope it will happen to me one day.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Jojje said:
RaginDemon said:
Jojje said:
RaginDemon said:
Jojje said:

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
Jojje said:
RaginDemon said:
Jojje said:
RaginDemon said:
[quote="Jojje":6339d]no i didnt get a new photo camera before my hair looked ok again ... didnt realy want any pictures of my hair at that time.

Just out of curiusity, are you in your 20's?[/quote:6339d]
im 23

RaginDemon

Reaction score
I tend to believe that the younger you start your treatment, the more likely you will achieve a great result.

Congrats and hope it gets better and better! :hairy:

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Update.
Stil slowly filling in the rest, looks very nice 2 me now and im pleased with the result. 13 month on finasteride, 12 on minoxidil, 6 month on revita.
:jump:

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Jojje said:
Update.
Stil slowly filling in the rest, looks very nice 2 me now and im pleased with the result. 13 month on finasteride, 12 on minoxidil, 6 month on revita.
:jump:

when it looks stunning, take a pic!

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
F... me, either i am having a shed or the fincar ive been eating is fake or bad in some way.
It gotn very thin, and if thats not enough the F...ing hair dresser cut my hair realy badly so it look even worse!!
Crap Crap Crap
having a bad day :(

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
phew it was just a shead, hair is coming in stronger, have upped the minoxidil foam. Has been a bit lazy on aplying it, + my GF hate the smell of it haha, but she dont want me to shave my head so i give hur the choice.. foam it is. =)
even getting som hairs further down on the hairline

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can we get another recent pic to see the difference?

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
let me recover before taking a pic, dont feel like posting a photo yet + hairdresser fucked up my hairstyle was out traveling and she spoke bad english lol =)

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dutasteride and msm added, hair thicker and stronger. deff alot better. hairline is stil harder to totaly regrow. but there is some interesting improvements there alsow. mostly light blond hairs. btw im drunk so writing skils are crap.. hehe as they alsow usualy are but.. a bit worse now .. good night :punk:

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well guy's im turning 28 this year, stil nw2, gotn a litle thinner all over but im probably going to fix my hairline and fill in next summer with some help from fue. if not the new DS labs peptide works miracles.. thinking of testing the new peptide when it comes out.
Oh and by the way, im now engaged with a butiful woman, one of the reasons you have not seen me here much the lates years ^^.
Been thinking of getting 3000 fue grafts in belgium, seen some great results.
Hopefully il have the finances ready for summer..or maybe not needing it if DS holds theyr talk about this miracle..but we are all a litle sceptical as always when we hear about a new fantastic product :p
How is the fight going for you guys?

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im on finasteride, spectral dnc + rogain foam switching morning and night, revita shampo and conditioner.
+some other anti oxidants for general health and scalp
curcumin, krill omega, vitamins+minerals...