Jojje`s story - (Age 23, some rapid success on finasteride and min)

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ive been on finasterid 1.25 mg, and minoxidil foam, + nizorsl/fungoral (the same)
For almost 3 months.
i was about a Norwood 2.5, im now a 2.0 still growing down to lower Norwood :D
i alsow had some thinning on top and my hair on topp had a weaker lighter color that made it look even thinner and worse.
The color has returned to tha same as on the sides. and the hair on topp has alsow thickend alot.
im a 23 year old student thats looking forward to many hairy days :lol:
will continue the updates in a month or 2.

plusryan

Established Member
Reaction score
It seems your getting a good response from the products, I'm on the Big3 also (well I'm on dutasteride rather than finasteride) and in a month 1/2 I've been getting lots of hairs popping up in places where there we none! :)

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
plusryan said:
It seems your getting a good response from the products, I'm on the Big3 also (well I'm on dutasteride rather than finasteride) and in a month 1/2 I've been getting lots of hairs popping up in places where there we none! :)
its fun isnt it... to see lots of new hair popping up everywhere :D

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
no sry, my second lutennant broke it in the army.. and i havnt bought a new 1 yet. :(

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
my hairline is almost back to normal, im in my first shed now.. lite after 6 months lol, but the hairline is holding. and i belive it will again come back thicker in the midle/ on topp as it did before.
just thought i should report inn :D

RaginDemon

Reaction score
finasteride + foam combo is really strong, if your hair loss was at its initial stage, you will very likely experience a good recovery.

GL bro!

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
still going strong, hairline is continuing strongly, crown is back at 100 %, the rest is folowing. a hairdresser told me for the first time in about 3 years that i should thinn out a bitt on topp.
I looked at hur and said no F****** way ok i didnt say the F word but i almost did lol.
i said no way and just laughed, 1 of my really good days.
i still have some work to do on my hairline but as long as its going forward im happy... actually im happy if i can keep what i have regained right now .. but i wont say no to more hair :D
So this is my 9 month update on finasteride, and 8 month on rogain. 6 month on nizoral + 2 months on revita.
You guys have probably not seen me much here lately.. im just popping in every 2 months lately because... of how well its working.. youl know how it is when you get there.

Hope you guys get the same results as me. :D

John

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Foam

Hey, whats going on? Congrats on your success! It would be great if you would answer a question or two??
1-Where do you apply the foam?
2-Have you had any shedding and if so where, and when did this happen & how long?? Thanks!-Tim

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i aply the foam in front on topp and on crown, i had a small shead in month 6 for about a week, no one noticed any change but i could se the hairs falling out.. or maibe i was just paranoid... :D
now its getting even more fuller, hairline is continuing forward. and everything is sweet :D

gl on youre regiment

John

RaginDemon

Reaction score
i hope I can relive the days that I was having problems of having too much thick hair at the top. lol

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
how do i upload pics here then ?

going to try it:

1877859.jpg

think it will have to be aproved by the site or something.. give it a day or 2

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Jojje said:
how do i upload pics here then ?

going to try it:

1877859.jpg

think it will have to be aproved by the site or something.. give it a day or 2

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
haha yes.. but they deleted it because i did not show my face on it lol.
you guys know of a place where i can uploade a picture ?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
post some pics now

RaginDemon

Reaction score
bold said:
what is your norwood scale now?

I think he was less than NW2 to start with.