joined today, looking for help!

brew13

Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm only 22 and I've recently started noticing my hair thinning out over the past year. Its not too noticeable yet, except to me, and is only on the front sides of my head. I think i'm catching it and doing research/being proactive enough before it really becomes an issue, but i'm struggling on what product to start with. I'm not looking to necessarily regrow any hair, i'm just looking to stop the hairloss, and make my thin hair to appear thicker. I went to a HairClub appointment today and got a free consultation...they recommended their 9 month Extreme Hair Therapy (EXT). However, that is really pricey ($2195 +tax) and the reviews seem to be pretty mixed so it doesn't seem worth it to invest in that right away. Does anyone have any experience or advice about the EXT? Otherwise, I was thinking of just buying some Minoxidil (5%) and starting with that. I guess i'm just looking for advice from people who went through a similar experience/what worked for them and suggestions on what I should start with. Any help and advice whatsoever would be great. Thanks guys!!

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
dht inhibitors - propecia, keratene retard, saw palmetto (much weaker)
Growth stimulants - minoxidil,
Shampoo - regenpure/revita

Avoid hair clubs, they are overpriced bs

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
Avoid schemes like that like THE PLAGUE. Total con.

They'll either give you treatments that you can get far cheaper elsewhere (Finasteride, Minoxidil), or give you unproven snake oil treatments that won't work.